Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

No tournaments this year

onamission

:plus1: to a big hello to Ron and Mary. Ron was a very big reason I am running my Malibu. Also very good to see the ball next to you onamission. That wasn'tlast week was it? :lol:

@ sixball That was yesterday. Ran a couple of 15 offs at 32 today and my wife got up on the second try after not skiing for 5 years. I'll tell Ron and Mary a big hello form you guys.

post-82-0-37378200-1423095382_thumb.jpg

Edited by onamission
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been a long 8 months and yesterday ended being my last visit to the surgeon, looks like everything has finally healed up, and ooking healthy with no issues. About another year and all the swelling in the knuckles will go away and get a little more grip strength.

• 2 months later...

Hopefully things will go better this year, so far it's been pretty good. Sent in my registrations for June tournaments. Just need to get some good practice time in so I don't forget to much to what learned at Jack's last month.

Edited by onamission
  • 1 month later...

Not an anniversary that I care to celebrate, but today was went I lost most of my pinky finger at work last year just before skiing in my first tournament. Well with a lot of help and encouragement from family,friends and the TMC , I'm trying again this year again on Saturday and looking to get a PB there.

• Like 2

Not an anniversary that I care to celebrate, but today was went I lost most of my pinky finger at work last year just before skiing in my first tournament. Well with a lot of help and encouragement from family,friends and the TMC , I'm trying again this year again on Saturday and looking to get a PB there.

Best of luck this weekend...report back!

Best of luck to you. I won't be there, but I hope to get one in this season at a minimum.

Well yesterday was picture perfect day for my first tournament. The people at Hidden Lake couldn't of been nicer. You could tell that it wasn't their first rodeo. The collegiate skiers there ran the starting dock like clockwork. The drivers and boat judges were very helpful and encouraging and helpful.

My first set a ran an ugly 15@30 to start with then moved to 32 and got around 4 ball a couple of times. Second set started off running 15@32 and ending getting around 5 ball at 15@34 on my last pass. Not sure if it is a good thing or not a did not fall on any of my passes, though I came close a couple of times. Think I'm hooked.

post-82-0-53457300-1434900193_thumb.jpg

Edited by onamission

Well yesterday was picture perfect day for my first tournament. The people at Hidden Lake couldn't of been nicer. You could tell that it wasn't their first rodeo. The collegiate skiers there ran the starting dock like clockwork. The drivers and boat judges were very helpful and encouraging and helpful.

My first set a ran an ugly 15@30 to start with then moved to 32 and got around 4 ball a couple of times. Second set started off running 15@32 and ending getting around 5 ball at 15@34 on my last pass. Not sure if it is a good thing or not a did not fall on any of my passes, though I came close a couple of times. Think I'm hooked.

Great job getting out there and representing...well done

• 1 month later...

The gravel pit at Lyon's isn't as pretty as Hidden Lake, but it skis just as well.

post-82-0-12005400-1437594139_thumb.jpg

Got to love those abandon gravel pits. :)

Stopping at one by Tecumseh for a warm-up on my way to Allendale for State Novice Tournament Fri. afternoon.

Edited by onamission