Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

No tournaments this year

onamission

Got a good jump on the season, even with the late start. Dialed in 22 off and working on getting past 4 ball @ 28. New rope and handle from In-Tow for father's day. All set for my first tournament which was being held last Sunday. Then 2 weeks ago I ended up in the ER with half of my pinky finger missing. Surgeon took out 5 of the many stitches today and things are starting to look good. Started wound therapy 3 days after the surgery.

post-82-0-10158900-1404341092_thumb.jpg

post-82-0-40079900-1404341119_thumb.jpg

Edited by onamission

Accident was not boat related in anyway, something went very wrong at the work site I was at.

I did run a couple of nice 22's and got to 3 ball at 28 that morning.

ahopkins22LSV

That sucks man! I am debating skiing the Lyons tournament because I'm finally skiing decent again and was going to let you know if I did end up going. Hopefully the recovery is faster than they say!

That sucks man! I am debating skiing the Lyons tournament because I'm finally skiing decent again and was going to let you know if I did end up going. Hopefully the recovery is faster than they say!

LMK if you do this and when it is. I may run up there for the heck of it.

Sorry for the thread jack.

Hope you heel up well and, quickly.

On a side note: work related injury where you loose half a finger=new $oat.

I almost lost a finger tip.

Sorry to hear. Prayers your way for a quick recovery.

What is it you do, if I may ask, that caused such a bad day where something like this would happen?

I am a senior field engineer for a company that builds environmental simulation chambers. I do everything from installs, service, maintenance, calibrations and upgrading all systems.

Accident was just an accident that could've happened to anyone.

Got a call from the surgeon yesterday that I need to go back in the hospital for IV antibiotics right after going down to check out the boat at our beach. Fireworks from a hospital room sucks.

I am a senior field engineer for a company that builds environmental simulation chambers. I do everything from installs, service, maintenance, calibrations and upgrading all systems.

Accident was just an accident that could've happened to anyone.

I hope you recover well.

Interesting job! I've been involved in some projects providing facilities for such chambers. Automotive market?

I hope you recover well.

Interesting job! I've been involved in some projects providing facilities for such chambers. Automotive market?

Automotive mostly in the Detroit area, but worldwide, customers test just about anything in them.

Hopefully they can put the PICC in today so I can do the 6 weeks of IV antibiotics at home.

Get better soon O.I know how you are feeling. This year has been a disaster for me also Weather, Now I am fighting what my Doc thinks a disc problem. How about a do over!

PICC is set to go in today so I can get IV's at home for the next 6 weeks.

Needed to cancel travel plans for next month's trip to Texas for the Nationals. Maybe next year.

Busy day yesterday, wound therapy,surgeon visit,2 visits from home care for IV,s and family from out of town leaving. May need to go in for additional surgery, skin graphs for better coverage.

ahopkins22LSV

That's awesome! One of the best thing about lake communities they always come together to help each other out.

Do you at least have a pontoon or even your boat to get out on soon to relax on the water?

On a good note, neighbors helped take the boat out of the water and get her cleaned up from a 3 week unmoved stay at the dock.

That's great!! I love good neighbors like that. ahopkinsTXI is right.....lake communities always seem to have people willing to help each other out.

We have a wide variety of neighbors boats and a nice beach to hang out at. Still need to stay out of the sun for a while and deal with the nurse coming over every 12 hours for a 2 hour infusion. Hope to get back in the boat as movable ballast and coach in a week or two.

Edited by onamission