Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Zero Off questions

Sunapee

New TXi with Zero Off. We ski a course and like to think we are world record holders, but the reality is that we are old dubbers. Personally, I like to sneak up on speeds rather than take a 2MPH plunge.

I have been trying to figure out how to increment the speed by .5 or 1 MPH. It appears that in Tournament Mode you can only move it by 2 MPH. In Recreational Mode, I can move it by .1 MPH, which is certainly better than 2 MPH.

Can anyone tell me it there are any differences in the Recreational vs. Tournament pull? I notice that I can set by either Speed or RPM in Recreational, which sounds like the Malibu Cruse options. I am hopeful that Recreational Mode will provide the same quality pull as Tournament Mode when set at the same speed.

Any input or suggestions would be appreciated!

Edited by Sunapee

as best I recall, you still have A, B, or C pull settings in recreation mode. I don't see any reason why you'd not have the same quality pull, especially if you choose the speed version of recreation mode.

ahopkins22LSV
as best I recall, you still have A, B, or C pull settings in recreation mode. I don't see any reason why you'd not have the same quality pull, especially if you choose the speed version of recreation mode.

Just pulling the boat out so I checked real quick. From what it appears you still have the letter choice but it has to be switched in the tournament screen. I don't think you can designate the number choice unless it remembers it from the tournament screen. But it does not show it on the recreation/training screen.