Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Norris Lake Slalom Course?

NorrisMike

I know of one on Douglas but not Norris.

MCVOLS

04-29-2009, 06:44 AM

On Norris, the ski club listed above has a course on Big Creek, which is near Sequoyah Marina. Almost anyone at that Marina can point you to it. There is also a privately owned course on Cove Creek, which is near Twin Cove Marina. Both of these are on the lower/dam end of the lake. I am not sure what may be on the upper end, as I don't spend much time there.

Pulled from MC team talk. Also a Norris website referenced two courses hope they are still up Mike.

Edited by jb 156
  • 6 years later...

RichC - Thanks for doing this. It's a favorite cove of ours to anchor and enjoy the lake. If we're lucky, a boat shows up and gives us a free slalom show. It's a shame that more often it's a couple of idiots on jetskis tearing up your course unchecked for several runs. I've recently figured out how easy it is to run voice memos thru my tower speakers. That won't happen again when I'm there!