Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Good Deal on Balls

ktrent

Though not as durable as exile balls they are pretty cheap and in stock at toys r us. At only around $7 a piece they work great for only a season or so. Also for us TN guys we can support our VOLS with them.

50910553-A01C-44C8-89B5-9C2B70709CF7_zps

Sent into space with tapatalk

• Like 3
They are overdue for a good season. The balls are cool too.

No question. I hope they are awesome again soon. It will come.

sorry, dumb question here...are they that much better than FENDERS? A large (8" diameter) FENDER works good too, yes?

Fender like to squeeze up and out, balls roll with the boat.
sorry, dumb question here...are they that much better than FENDERS? A large (8" diameter) FENDER works good too, yes?

The hop balls are so much softer and will not damage your gel coat like fenders will over time. Plus in between two boats the balls keep the boats a lot further apart. I do still keep two fenders in the boat for certain tie ups the balls just aren't tough enough.

What gives you the impression that these are less durable than the Exile balls? I would be willing to bet they are made the same, maybe even in the same chinese factory.

In west Knoxville store they where in the seasonal section right as you go in. They had tons of em. They are made or packaged by STATS a company that seems to only be at toys r us. I did check online and now they say only in stores but a few weeks ago they where available online.

I am not 100% sure there less durable. I did read somewhere that the guys from exile had the Chinese factory make there's thicker. I guess the only thing to do is to order two exile balls and test. I think I may just do that.

In west Knoxville store they where in the seasonal section right as you go in. They had tons of em. They are made or packaged by STATS a company that seems to only be at toys r us. I did check online and now they say only in stores but a few weeks ago they where available online.

I am not 100% sure there less durable. I did read somewhere that the guys from exile had the Chinese factory make there's thicker. I guess the only thing to do is to order two exile balls and test. I think I may just do that.

I've actually held a pair of Exile balls in my hands, black ones too.... and I was surprised at how thin they felt. Can't imagine the ToysRUs ones being any thinner or less durable.