Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Cannot edit post from tapatalk?

wakebrdr94

One of the options on Tapatalk is to list only threads that Include posts I haven't read, and then if I select that thread it will shoot me to the first unread post. Will also notify me if soMeone quotes me or sends me a PM. Mobile site do those things? Honestly asking, not suggesting it doesn't or Tapatalk is better because it doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the options on Tapatalk is to list only threads that Include posts I haven't read, and then if I select that thread it will shoot me to the first unread post. Will also notify me if soMeone quotes me or sends me a PM. Mobile site do those things? Honestly asking, not suggesting it doesn't or Tapatalk is better because it doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a 7" Droid tablet that I use to surf in the evenings while I'm watching whatever on the tube. There is a menu on the left that allows you to check things like "Threads I've participated in" "Unread items" or "New Threads". It works far better than Tapatalk does.

Tapatalk is a POS. I use it occasionally but have problems with it more often than not.

This is the first issue I have had with the app. So far I have liked it. but everyone has different experiences with things.

it's always when an app or program is running smooth, and they make an update and it all goes to hell. "if it ain't broke".....

Except that the app developers have to keep pace with the OS updates, & the OS updates are required to keep up with demands from customers as well as the ever present bad guys. You can't have your cake & eat it too.

• 2 weeks later...

that's true, but how many updates take place per app vs OS updates? I understand the need for progression, but is it really when it doesn't work right? and yes I know there are many things behind the scenes that take place, but sometimes you just have to wonder who's making some decisions? or how much actual testing takes place before a launch