Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

<----What does your avatar represent?

Kalamazoo

My current obsession, Daenerys from Game of Thrones. You guys actually let me down. Soon after I changed to Daenerys, Doc changed to Tyrean and we thought it would start an avalanche of GOT avatars.

My original avatar will return after the GOT season is over and that one is a picture of me after the surgery.

post-215-0-88313200-1400323611.jpg

Edited by Baddog

My boat at my favorite place in the world. Burt Lake, Northern MI.

Shouldn't you have a Maple leaf on that flag??? :Tease3:

Rmac nice!

Misread the the post. Another brain dead moment.

My little Red Corvette.......that I never had.

Edited by Dare2goBare

It's a cartoon of me. Fortunately, I've been blessed with a big head. :P

Edited by Clutch-n-Throttle

Get your money back. They got your moobs at elbow height.

Naw, just a short shoulder to elbow bone structure, that's all. It's a sign of superior intellect.

My Echelon's Motor, a Big Block Chevy 454 Multi-Port, with Blue urethane high temp exhaust hoses....

No matter what the conditions, it never feels like you are laboring this motor....

• Like 2

I am a native Texan and a huge Dallas Cowboys fan (but not a fan of Jerry Johnson - LOL!). With only a few exceptions, every vehicle and boat I have owned has been blue and silver.

Edited by bamabonners

This is a decal I designed. It was also used on event shirts a couple of times. I had a guy tell me, "You were easily twice as high as the tower!" And that's I do it.

I am a native Texan and a huge Dallas Cowboys fan (but not a fan of Jerry Johnson - LOL!). With only a few exceptions, every vehicle and boat I have owned has been blue and silver.

Ahem....don't you mean Jerry Jones? :blush: