Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

<----What does your avatar represent?

Kalamazoo

Many of them are straightforward (mine is a new MB F22 Tomcat arriving before the end of the month).

Some are not as easy to figure out, many are intriguing.

So...what is the meaning behind your avatar?

Just me at Nationals during the other ski season.

Pretty sue I've seen this avatar on the NASTAR website as well...........

My first boat on Dale Hallow Lake in 2006. The sun was coming up and burning off the dew. I had 22 stiches in my leg from a intoxicated slide incident from the night before, so there would be no riding for me that morning, but plenty of driving...

This is my favorite picture of her. Trying to sell the boat now... going to be sad when I see it go, but relief at the same time. When it warms up, I hope to get a nice shot of my new T22 to replace it with.

I'm Polish and one of the things I do is play hockey. It's one of their old national team jerseys.

Good to see a fellow Polock on here, my mom is from there and both my dads parents are. Sorry for the hijack.

Mine is one taken in a Forward Area Refuel Point (FARP) in the aircraft. I've been flying blackhawks since 2012.

Good to see a fellow Polock on here, my mom is from there and both my dads parents are. Sorry for the hijack.

Mine is one taken in a Forward Area Refuel Point (FARP) in the aircraft. I've been flying blackhawks since 2012.

Does your copter have and ejection seat?

Family has been here for a few generations, my Grandpa and my oldest Uncle are/were the last ones to speak the language, unfortunately.

Thank you for what you do!

Mine is two-fold, the obvious one is the C-130 gunship which I've seen in action first hand and the second one it that fact that Texas is still in a drought and needs some rain... a lot of rain to be specific.

Does your copter have and ejection seat?

I don't know if that's a serious question, but believe it or not I get that a lot. Unfortunately, it does not have an ejection seat. If something goes wrong, I'm riding that b!tch into the ground, so they train us pretty well at analyzing emergencies.

Me breathing fire. It represents fun with family and friends at the lake since it's been my annual 4th of July tradition since I got out of the circus. My Brother-in-Law suprised me with a poster sized picture he took a couple years back. He did a great job with the shot.

IMG_5502-2_zps899dd05a.jpg

IMG_5518_zps80cf5614.jpg

IMG_5503_zpsb9b07fc0.jpg

Edited by Jimmypooh
  • Like 4

Haha! No it was not a serious question. When I read that you were a Polish Heli pilot, I was immediately taken back to an elementary school joke about the polish helicopter built with and ejection seat. That's it.

Me breathing fire. It represents fun with family and friends at the lake since it's been my annual 4th of July tradition since I got out of the circus. My Brother-in-Law suprised me with a poster sized picture he took a couple years back. He did a great job with the shot.

IMG_5502-2_zps899dd05a.jpg

IMG_5518_zps80cf5614.jpg

IMG_5503_zpsb9b07fc0.jpg

Those pictures are awesome!

Wow, somehow our boat on Shasta seems pretty wimpy after seeing jimmypooh breathing fire. Just hope my boys don't see that and get any ideas!

Cyclocross is huge in PDX. Some events draw over 1100 participants and I have raced in fields with over 200 people. CX has replaced boating as my favorite activity. I've raced MTB, road, crits, MTb short track and some track (alpenrose velodrome). Nothing is as fun as cx.

The atmosphere is what does it. No stodgy uptight roadies or the like cx is about racing in the mud and heckling anyone and everyone just 'cause. Beer after the race.