Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

TMC on iphone?

05hammerhead

So I tried to do a search on here but found nothing. Anyone using an iphone or ipad to check the forums? Whats the best way? I get some weird formatting when I try.

I do it on both. Go to the bottom of the page and click the "Full Version" button. Otherwise you get some awful pages that I think are supposed to be more mobile oriented, but like most mobile sites, sucks. Actually, it does it on my iPhone but I don't think I get the mobile page on my iPad.

Edit: I'd also like to add that Tapatalk is unneeded for this site. I have no issues at all posting from my iPhone or iPad using the standard site. The pages format very well on these mobile browsers.

Edited by Nitrousbird
  • Like 2

I do it on both. Go to the bottom of the page and click the "Full Version" button. Otherwise you get some awful pages that I think are supposed to be more mobile oriented, but like most mobile sites, sucks. Actually, it does it on my iPhone but I don't think I get the mobile page on my iPad.

Edit: I'd also like to add that Tapatalk is unneeded for this site. I have no issues at all posting from my iPhone or iPad using the standard site. The pages format very well on these mobile browsers.

:plus1: Works great on my iPad mini.

Tapatalk for me on iPad, for general browsing, but when posting attachments, links, etc I use the full browser for whichever platform I'm on.

• Like 1

I've pretty much stopped using the tapatalk app, it's really not any better then the mobile skin for this site (if not worse at times). I prefer the full version but the mobile skin is pretty good.

The only reason I haven't removed the tapatalk app is because it gives me notifications from the site on my phone.

Agree with dfarhood. I don't care for tap talk and just use the regular mobile site. there are a few things I need to switch over to the regular site for but its a pretty rare occasion. Usually for me, its only when I want to post a picture from my phone.

Agree with dfarhood. I don't care for tap talk and just use the regular mobile site. there are a few things I need to switch over to the regular site for but its a pretty rare occasion. Usually for me, its only when I want to post a picture from my phone.

Super easy to post photos from your iPhone using phtobuckets mobile app. I'm not a fan of tapatalk. I pretty much use the mobile site except when looking at classifieds. Have to switch to full for that.