JoeMama

large bird stuck in boat !

JoeMama

2007 Malibu 23ft wakesetter. I hit a bird and the stupid thing went in bow and seems it might be in hull. Sucks.How do u get access to hull in bow? Is there access to hull if I remove the wooden part that has cupholders? What about behind plastic piece that says malibu?

REHinH20

I don't have any answers for you...but please post some pics - I've never heard of anything like that going through the boat. :surprised:

jb 156

Large bird, like a duck, eagle, pterodactyl? All kidding aside you should be able to access the side of the bow near the cupholders. Do you have access to a cat? Insert cat cat eats bird cat comes out.

:rofl:

bunji169

Insert dog to eat cat, then dog comes out

racer808

Large bird, like a duck, eagle, pterodactyl? All kidding aside you should be able to access the side of the bow near the cupholders. Do you have access to a cat? Insert cat cat eats bird cat comes out.

:rofl:

No. Haven't you seen that loony tunes where the guy gets a cat to get rid of the mouse. Then gets a dog to get rid of the cat. Then gets a lion to get rid of the dog. Then gets an elephant to get rid of the lion. Then gets a mouse to get rid of the elephant. It's a vicious cycle.

Kalamazoo

well, I suppose it's better than a boat stuck in a bird...

Edited by Kalamazoo

JoeMama

How do by remove the cupholders? I can't see the screws

jgates237

No screws. Pressure fitted. If you can get your hands around the sides of the shelf they rest on you can pop them up from underneath otherwise you may need something to gently pry them up a bit so you can get a grip on them.

This is a strange thread....the bird crawl into the front of the boat after he impacted the bow? I can't imagine he got in there through the fiberglass. Definitely need pics if for nothing else clarity and disbelief.

Good luck.

justgary

I can't resist this. Reach in next to the bird and push up on the cupholders.

Definitely need pictures of the suspected bird area.

bunji169

Elephant would be good ballast.

We need pictures or it's not real!!!! Setup the GoPro as you dig for the bird so we can watch it unfold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michigan boarder

You can pretty much tell how most threads are going to end based on their start. I really have no idea on this one.

REHinH20

Elephant would be good ballast.

We need pictures or it's not real!!!! Setup the GoPro as you dig for the bird so we can watch it unfold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I busted out laughing in my office with the thought of a video of the partially alive "large bird" being drug out!

Stevo

What happened???

Falko

nevermind....

Edited by Falko