rlanderos11

JL AUDIO VS WETSOUNDS

rlanderos11

JL AUDIO VS WETSOUNDS!!!

SuperchargedC6

Both awesome products and I use them both in my boat.

vigwilson

I like JL's prices

wakesetter8796

I know where this is going....

Slyexe

These are only opinions:

JL seem to have better acoustics to me but not as much OOUMPH! I believe they are lower wattage which would explain that.

Wetsounds are a better product choice to me as if you're playing music you want it to be a party.

Even though I chose JL for price point. Also, because I have a single battery system so I didn't want to have to install a 2nd battery since I could run everything on a single amp.

I can't say bad things about either of these companies as they both make quality speakers, best thing to do is just demo 2 systems with each type of equipment to get a feel for sound quality.

David

Both are great products. I am very familiar with both. In a head to head competition neither product dominates every application or every sub category. Nor does any other brand. So you have got to be more specific in application by application.

A system that is purely brand-driven versus application-driven is rarely the best.

bunji169

I agree with Dave. I Have Rev10's hooked to an ArcAudio Amp. I Have JL Amp Running my Alpine Subs. I have another ArcAudio Amp Running My Wetsounds in boat speakers. Mix N Match to get best sound and value.....

MalibuNation

Do you have specific model or application in mind?

jtrovato

What is the point of this thread? In-boat speakers? Amps? Subs? Tower speakers? To just throw out "JL AUDIO VS. WETSOUNDS!!!" with no other information is not very helpful.

AJWest

I've heard some of the JL high end cabin speakers and I think they're the way to go. They have a very warm, rich sound.

CJAY

What is the point of this thread? In-boat speakers? Amps? Subs? Tower speakers? To just throw out "JL AUDIO VS. WETSOUNDS!!!" with no other information is not very helpful.

What would you expect form someone with the worst team in the NFL as their name

jk13

KLIPSCH VS. BOSTON ACOUSTICS!!!

CC VS. MC!!!

FORD VS. CHEVY!!!

We could be here a while. And the potential for violence is moderate to good.

bunji169

Let me grab a beer, this should be fun!!

CJAY

I like the sound of the JL inboats, just they didn't have their 8" speaker out yet, so I went WS inboats. I would go Rev10s on the tower though over the JLs I've heard on MCs