Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Heater Craft Heaters

D-GOOSE

ahopkins22LSV

Does anyone have an idea what a dealer would charge to do the install on one of these?

Did you order the entire package? All fittings/hose, ect. SP would probably just charge their hourly rate if you have everything needed to install. If they need to include parts that would just be added. (I'll PM you the rate, don't know if its appropriate to post here).

Nothing like a heater group buy to get some paid members! What's the next group buy to do?

I have a few up my sleeve but this stuff is VERY time consuming and I do have a life. :biggrin:

Figures - I bought a new (not the new model) Heater Craft box and core replacement this winter from Bakes, and it's sitting on my bench waiting for install.... Oh well - sometimes timing is everything.

I just called. No real information about my order, but they apparently got really busy around the time the group buy started.... I had hoped to beat the rush by ordering very early (but I did get a great discount).

I don't really care too much, but they didn't indicate that the kit was not in stock when I ordered. Also, the web page shows "Awaiting Shipping" instead of "Awaiting Parts" or "Backordered" or something like that.

Sorry for the whining. I hate waiting for Christmas!

I just called. No real information about my order, but they apparently got really busy around the time the group buy started.... I had hoped to beat the rush by ordering very early (but I did get a great discount).

I don't really care too much, but they didn't indicate that the kit was not in stock when I ordered. Also, the web page shows "Awaiting Shipping" instead of "Awaiting Parts" or "Backordered" or something like that.

Sorry for the whining. I hate waiting for Christmas!

Gary, your order shipped out yesterday! I invoiced it this morning. Feel free to give us a call for tracking info!

I believe all of the 230 kits were shipped yesterday and e-mails were sent out this morning! If anyone has any questions feel free to call myself(Jorie) or James Hook

Edited by HeaterCraft