Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Heater Craft Heaters

D-GOOSE

!!!Huge NEWS!!!

The Crew is going to be receiving the largest discount ever on HeaterCraft Products for the first 10 orders, after that we still have a great discount to offer.

Details:

• I will open this up first to ALL PAID MEMBERS for one week.
  • If 10 have not been ordered by the end of next week 4/4/14 I will pass the discount code to members that requested it.
  • Parts will also be discounted as well.

New paid members

If you sign up as a paid member in the next few days please let me know so I can pass you the info. I will need confirmation from ADMIN that payment has been sent.

You may be asking "why should I pay for a membership when I will still can receive a great discount as a free member". Well simple, the paid members discount will save you about 2-4 times the cost of a membership, plus you will be able to enter for larger raffle prizes.

!!Membership Has It's Privileges!!

Looking to a Group Buy on Heater Crafts new heaters that they just came out with. The cost is about the same as the old units but this has smaller footprint and puts out more heat for the same size. The cool thing that I see is that the three port heater is only $40 more then the Two. Plus this has a 4 year warranty!!

New for the 2014 Season - The all new three vent heating system - 4/48 Warranty
Smaller, lighter and faster. The team at Heater Craft has done it again. We have redesigned our industry leading marine heater and increased air flow by 8%, made it 3% lighter and 5% smaller. This 28,000 BTU/hr, three vent heater is easily vented to bow and rear seating areas while the third can be ducted to the drivers seat. Our heaters are perfect for a late night boat ride, warming up after a swim or simply extending your season on the water. When it comes to heaters no one does it better. With purchase of a new heating system, Heater Craft backs the product with our new 4/48 limited warranty -- 4 years, 48 months.
The NEW 230 Elite is a three outlet complete heater system and includes everything needed for a professional heater installation including two Hot Tubes™, two chrome rings, one fixed louver, heater hose (50 ft), clamps, hardware, vents, switch, and installation instructions (see below for detailed list).

Designed Use
Wake & Ski Boats, V-Drives, 19' to 24' Boats with I/O engines.
Any marine applications with an inboard engine .

Technical Specifications
- 28,000 BTU Three Outlet Heater with all new 45 degree face
- 8% faster due to the new 45 degree face without increasing AMP Draw or motor size
- Takes up 5% less space allowing more versatility during installation
- 3% Lighter than previous models
- Amperage: Low 4.4, Med 5.8, High 8.5
- Max. Est. BTU/h: 28,000
- Air Flow: Low 230 cfm, Med 228 cfm, High 263 cfm.
- Hose barb: 5/8" or 3/4"

post-235-0-65994300-1395854433_thumb.jpg

I would be down for 1-2. Always looking for discount on heaters. fyi. Planet Nautique had a 30% discount from Fall 2013 to a month or two ago. We've installed a few of the new heaters. They do work a bit better. I remember being on the water recently and saying, wow, I'm actually almost too warm right now and it's in the middle of winter.

I would be down for 1-2. Always looking for discount on heaters. fyi. Planet Nautique had a 30% discount from Fall 2013 to a month or two ago. We've installed a few of the new heaters. They do work a bit better. I remember being on the water recently and saying, wow, I'm actually almost too warm right now and it's in the middle of winter.

Yes they sound like a great space saver and put out a good amount of heat. Have you been installing two heaters in a boat? I'm looking at putting a 2nd one in the back left side to keep more people warm.

Yes same discount but will include more items and parts.

Still no price in this thread. Hmmmm...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Pricing will NEVER be posted up on line with my GB and will only be sent via PM. This protects vendors, distributes and MFG. Possible price can be seen in one of my posts ;)

Hey Goose, along the keep warm subject it would be cool to do a buy on the Mambe Boat Blankets. I know it would be one I would be in on!

I have seen others interested in those and will look into it :thumbup:

• Like 1

The wheel are in motion and I'll have the full details soon. I'm hoping to have parts apart of this as well.

If you are interested please keep posting up so I can keep track.