Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Heater Craft Heaters

D-GOOSE

!!!Huge NEWS!!!

The Crew is going to be receiving the largest discount ever on HeaterCraft Products for the first 10 orders, after that we still have a great discount to offer.

Details:

• I will open this up first to ALL PAID MEMBERS for one week.
  • If 10 have not been ordered by the end of next week 4/4/14 I will pass the discount code to members that requested it.
  • Parts will also be discounted as well.

New paid members

If you sign up as a paid member in the next few days please let me know so I can pass you the info. I will need confirmation from ADMIN that payment has been sent.

You may be asking "why should I pay for a membership when I will still can receive a great discount as a free member". Well simple, the paid members discount will save you about 2-4 times the cost of a membership, plus you will be able to enter for larger raffle prizes. :yahoo:

!!Membership Has It's Privileges!!

PM's have been sent out to Paid Members first.

If you are not a paid member and would still like a great discount please PM me.

New paid members

If you sign up as a paid member in the next few days please let me know so I can pass you the info. I will need confirmation from ADMIN that payment has been sent.

You may be asking "why should I pay for a membership when I will still can receive a great discount as a free member". Well simple, the paid members discount will save you about 2-4 times the cost of a membership, plus you will be able to enter for larger raffle prizes. :yahoo:

Thanks D-GOOSE!

I just bought the NEW Marine Heater - 340 Pro - All Inclusive System' from Heater Craft....

All this for my closed bow Echelon...gotta keep me and the boys warm while footing here in Pittsburgh!

JB-Foot

• Like 2

!!!Huge NEWS!!!

The Crew is going to be receiving the largest discount ever on HeaterCraft Products for the first 10 orders, after that we still have a great discount to offer.

Details:

• I will open this up first to ALL PAID MEMBERS for one week.
  • If 10 have not been ordered by the end of next week 4/4/14 I will pass the discount code to members that requested it.
  • Parts will also be discounted as well.

New paid members

Please PM me

I am interested. Please PM me.

Thanks!

Paid members have first shot at largest discount. Sign up as a paid member and send me a PM. I will then pass the codes along to you. Or just wait a week and I'll send the other codes to you.

PM's sent to paid members.

Thanks! Ordered the 340 pro also. This mod was the easiest one to get wife approval on!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Ha....I agree....it is actually the 1st mod I ever asked for permission on, and she had no problem with this one thank goodness...even though she is hardly ever on this boat...but she does like and use the heater in our V-drive.......so, I figured I was home safe on this mod...it is just that I only have 3 outlets on my V-Drive and I want an extra one for my throttle hand and my feet while driving my Echelon Closed bow... Those early morning starts barefooting early and late in the season are brutal on the driver with wet cold hands and feet....

• Like 2

I just ordered the 340 Pro. Can't believe my husband went for this with almost no discussion! (His feet are always freezing) If anyone installs one in a T22, please post up some tips...

• Like 1