Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Boat Cover

mastercraft1995

I need a boat cover for my boat I think Sunbrella makes them. Does anyone have a link or contact number for them? How much was it?

Thanks

Sunbrella is a fabric. They don't make any covers, only supply the fabric.

There's a number of places to get covers. The first place would be your local dealer. From the threads that have been going on latetly, it appears that Bu is offering a new cover - that's not Sunbrella. Though they may still offer the older Sunbrella ones.

There are a number of manufacturers that offer covers as well. Rankin is probably the most popular, but they aren't cheap - upwards of a grand.

Do a search and type in 'cover', you'll find a number of discussions about them recently. A few cover manufacturers have chimed in about their covers.

If you type in 'boat cover' in Yahoo! you'll get a bunch of makers. Also try Overtons.com, barts.com, etc.