Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bow Weight for VTX - Slalom Ski

River Monsters

A Bayliner will get you on the water and can do so for 6-7 years as well. You can even ski and wakeboard behind it. Doesn't mean it isn't a crappy boat. :) Why spend money on a product when a superior product can be obtained for only a little more money?

You are really being a tard about this now. We know your a Leadwakes fan boy at this point. Got it.

Think about the complexity of what we are discussing here . In no means can you even compare it to a complex machine similar to a boat. Weighted bags , and I will call them that because I'm sure you will want to debate what's inside them. They have one purpose. Sink the boat. The minuscule difference in size and weight is negligible between the two offerings . The lead wakes bags are a tad bit smaller and a bit easier to move around..........if you move them often. I rarely do and I hate to move them anyways BECAUSE they are HEAVY! It's a non issue for me. I put them where they go and leave them there.

The lead wakes bags are nice. They are also more expensive and your boy Jared over there has frequent supply issues. It's only better.......if you can get them. I have tried to buy bags from him twice and he has had a long lead time on both occasions. For me the pop bags do juuuust fine, Cheaper , fast delivery, and they do what they are advertised to do. I haven't had one bag " fail" yet .

• Like 3