Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Unique or "different" gel coat colors

AJWest

Most of us purchase or order conservative or stylish colors. Just curious if anyone has any pics of very unique colors...even ones that aren't particularly your style but are "different". I saw an order sheet at my dealer of a white, blue, and metal flake green is what made me think of this topic.

My brother owns an XTI that is solid red. I guess Malibu never offered boats like that & has to be special ordered.

Hagadone Marine had an LSV at the Spokane Boat Show last week that was white, metallic green & silver. It was pretty flashy, but not really my thing.

And if you can beleive it, there were 2 of them made....

rasta2tige_zps7b22f67b.jpg

There's more than that! A 24v sold in Cleveland TN last year and was identical to that one but with white tower. Seats were green, yellow, and red as well.

• Like 1
ahopkins22LSV

There's a black with pink accent LSV in my area. I heard Malibu discontinued the pink in 2011?

I was told by my dealer that you could do any color, flake, design you wanted. Just all depends how much you are willing to pony up. Anything not in their choices is going to cost A LOT!

This boat built by ProMarine boats in Durham nc is wild. They said it's the only purple meta flake 23lsv in the us.

FE32DCF9-2F94-431E-AD08-EAB663DB7630_zps

That is before window tint. Did you see it at the boat show? Their tint guy did some cool stuff. He had some of the old tribal and the older "S" in the "W" wakesetter graphic. So he did a real dark tint with flames down the side and the W/S graphic in the middle window. Looked good. I'll see if I can find a pic.

That is before window tint. Did you see it at the boat show? Their tint guy did some cool stuff. He had some of the old tribal and the older "S" in the "W" wakesetter graphic. So he did a real dark tint with flames down the side and the W/S graphic in the middle window. Looked good. I'll see if I can find a pic.

This is the best I could find. You can kind of see the graphic on the middle of the window.

1779990_736060906412707_1093302379_n.jpg