Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Chee Skins

5inthesun

• 3 weeks later...

Could some one please PM me Chee's new contact info? I ordered some skins in July and have not seen them. Cant get a hold of Chee. I can change colors if he needs.

Not complaining just need some explaining. I have had a bunch of work scheduled on the boat and it is really held up after 5 months.

Could some one please PM me Chee's new contact info? I ordered some skins in July and have not seen them. Cant get a hold of Chee. I can change colors if he needs.

Not complaining just need some explaining. I have had a bunch of work scheduled on the boat and it is really held up after 5 months.

Let me know if you figure it out. I am in the same situation.

Salem

I've been trying to get a hold of him for about a month now. Haven't heard a word back. All phone numbers are disconnected, not returning email. I just filed a dispute with PayPal and he didn't even respond to that. Sorry to hear you're going through the same issue.

LMK if you get in touch with him.

Thanks

My dealer ordered some skins from him, no word in over two months. I was thinking of ordering several, definitely rethinking that now. All I hear is MIA.

I ordered almost a complete set of skins from him back in mid October. He was good to respond to emails and work out the details and which pieces and final price. I sent PayPal payment 6 weeks ago. Just yesterday I sent an email to try to get an update. I'm only on day 2 of waiting for a reply, so we'll see. My boat has the gel white, light tan, and also the perforated vinyl. I read in another post that he is having trouble getting those exact colors from his supplier. I hope he can come through with something or let me know if he has some other options. I'm not in a big hurry and really want to give him the benefit of the doubt. I believe PayPal has a 60 day dispute time frame. So I only have a couple weeks before PayPal doesn't care and I'm on my own.

It makes me feel bad to read all of these. He is a good guy that made a great product at a great price, plenty of demand for his business, could/should have been a huge success. Lousy story. Hope you guys get made right.

• Like 1

I'm sorry as well guys. Sucks this is happening. I had a great experience with Chee from beginning to end. I DO agree with you guys it's getting a little ridiculous. That's a long time to have that kind of money out there...and to not AT LEAST get a email back. Hope it's all good

• 1 year later...

Anybody have any luck contacting Chee?  I am looking to get some skins replaced?  Can someone PM his info?

Thanks

Is chee still doing covers?  Can somebody pm me his contact info?  

Thanks

1 hour ago, Relaxed350 said:

Anybody have any luck contacting Chee?  I am looking to get some skins replaced?  Can someone PM his info?

Thanks

Is chee still doing covers?  Can somebody pm me his contact info?  

Thanks

Would you actually trust the guy with your money? Last word on this site was he left the country with several people's money.

• Like 2
  • 2 years later...

Anybody have a contact for this Chee guy?  I live in South Lake Tahoe and have a ranch in Modesto Ca near Merced.  I just don't see his contact info in any of these threads?

Anybody have a contact for this Chee guy?  I live in South Lake Tahoe and have a ranch in Modesto Ca near Merced.  I just don't see his contact info in any of these threads?