Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

"Jump to" Option?

ahopkins22LSV

ahopkins22LSV

I used to be apart of a paintball forum that had a "jump to" option. It was a drop down menu at the bottom and maybe the top of each page you were on so if you were in a topic or section you could jump to another section without going back to the main view to see all of the sections.

Anyone every thought of this? Or does it seem like a good idea? I found it quite useful on the other forums. I could try to log in still to see if I can get some screen shots of it.

ahopkins22LSV

Top right corner under the search box there is a little icon that kind of looks like a flag. Click that.

:Doh: LOL. Thanks. Never even noticed that before and I actually looked closely before I posted this.

This is what I get for trying to think before I finish my second cup of coffee. :)