Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New registrations - @MSN, @Hotmail, etc

WakeGirl

Quick note:

Any new registrations that come in using one of the plethora of Microsoft web mail products may (or probably will) have problems getting validated. As of right now, anyone using an email account with one of these services is not able to receive the validation email, and thus their account cannot be validated. I'm working to get the situation resolved, but for now if you are using one of these accounts to sign up & can't validate you're going to need to email us to manually validate your account. You can do that by going to the "contact us" link at the top right corner of every page. When doing so, please provide the username & email address on the account, that will expedite the process.

Additionally, I suspect that anyone using one of these accounts that is already registered likely isn't getting any correspondence from the site (notifications). So just FYI on that.

For those new registrations, unfortunately I won't be able to send a confirmation email to you to that you've been validated because of the same issue - it will simply be bounced & you'll never get it. So for now you'll just need to check back to see if you can get in, & if not just keep bugging us. :crazy: I hope that we can get this resolved this week.