Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Can't paste, IE11 + Windows 8.1

Nitrousbird

I can't paste anything since upgrading to 8.1 today here. Works on other message boards and sites, but I can't paste here. I can copy the text I'm typing right now but it won't paste but will paste anywhere else.

Fine with Chrome.

I'm sure they'll have a fix for it at some point, but guys, do you have to use IE? I keep saying this, IE is responsible for 95%+ of the browser-related errors on this site. It has ALWAYS been this way. Switch to something else, anything else, if you can, & that almost always fixes it.

IE should die & the developers of it should have the fleas of 1000 camels infest their armpits.

• 3 weeks later...

NB,

When posting in the upper left hand corner is a lower case n surrounded by a square. Click that to put you in BBCode Mode and you'll be able to paste. See if that helps.