Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pics of your Wakesurfer Collection

Afun

Holy crap Afun! I thought I was bad with my board collection. Impressive collection in a span of 3 months? And now you're adding a soulcraft to the collection.

Yeah, I jumped on adding the Soulcraft. It was between that or the Bomb Pop. Both fantastic boards but the Bomb a little harder to carve. According to some of the folks I spoke with they were both fast down line, and could catch air pretty easy. The Bomb Pop may excel in in catching air. I added the Swallow tail to the board because its a good match for the Surfgate wave. I truly enjoy the feel of all the boards. It's really become my new passion. They say once you buy one of these, you will not ride anything else. I added custom color to match the boat, and the Malibu Sun Logo to it. Lets see how it comes out. I am excited!

• Like 1
Holy crap Afun! I thought I was bad with my board collection. Impressive collection in a span of 3 months? And now you're adding a soulcraft to the collection.

Yeah, I jumped on adding the Soulcraft. It was between that or the Bomb Pop. Both fantastic boards but the Bomb a little harder to carve. According to some of the folks I spoke with they were both fast down line, and could catch air pretty easy. The Bomb Pop may excel in in catching air. I added the Swallow tail to the board because its a good match for the Surfgate wave. I truly enjoy the feel of all the boards. It's really become my new passion. They say once you buy one of these, you will not ride anything else. I added custom color to match the boat, and the Malibu Sun Logo to it. Lets see how it comes out. I am excited!

Afun I have to get a set on this board when you get it! Also how are you liking the colt?

Afun I have to get a set on this board when you get it! Also how are you liking the colt?

The Colt may be the most difficult board to explain, but I like it. I am doing a 7 hour surf session today at Tellico. Join us if you like. I could pick you up at Seqoyah Landing Marina. I PM'd my number.

Be sure to post a pic when you get it.

You could have had them paint a pair of sperrys on that bad boy. Something like your avatar.

Please oh please get them to do a sperry treadmark in the grip foam!

I keep updating all my reviews on the review thread. Just picked up a 4'7 2013 Ronix Parks Carbon Thruster for only 360!

I do. Everyone in my crew usually swap out a board every couple of rides. My favorite is that 4'7 Ronix. The Soulcraft I ordered should be awesome too! I have figured out I like the Surf style more. I just do not want to give up on skim.

Afun, what do you think of the colt? I really enjoyed riding it this weekend. I also tried my friends Shred Stixx Hazen model and it was a very fun board to ride too.

I'm with Afun, I like the feel of the different boards,it changes the ride quite a bit so I like to swap boards back and forth. I can do different things on different boards.

Phase 5 Colt -I have still have not gotten comfortable on the Colt. It feels like I have to jam the rails into the wave. Once I jam them in there it likes to push me out. Then I end up riding the rails on the back end of the board with the nose tilted away from the wave. I hope that makes sense. Hard to explain. I am still enjoying the board, but need more time on it.

Edited by Afun

Crazy enough...In Ireland checking in on TMC. I have a new found love with Guiness. Guisness in the states is terrible. Guinness in Ireland is amazing! Wife getting mad because I drink Guiness for breakfast....yeah!!!!

Ever thought about wakesurfing the "Gap of Dunloe", lol...

Crazy enough...In Ireland checking in on TMC. I have a new found love with Guiness. Guisness in the states is terrible. Guinness in Ireland is amazing! Wife getting mad because I drink Guiness for breakfast....yeah!!!!

Ever thought about wakesurfing the "Gap of Dunloe", lol...

Not the entire reason, but a lot has to do with the fact bartenders don't know how to pour a Guinness in N.A. My GF works at a pub that has over 200 beers and she's explained that its all in the pour. Try a good beer-house when you get home and see if you have better results.

Taking a Ferry from Ireland to London now....and checking TMC....and drinking Guiness! Got to do my own pour at the Guiness Factory!

Preparing for Consumption!

9854118694_a3ea05829c_z.jpg

Can't wait to get back to my boards and boat!