Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

07vlx 13 vride?

badluck

Yes it's the same hull.

Interior is different (VLX will be nicer)

No option for the bow tank on the Ride (that hull needs it too)

The VLX probably had an option in '07 for the Titan tower. No such option on the Ride, the tower will be an Illusion.

Maliview might be an option on the Ride (can't remember if Rides can be outfitted with Maliview or not), no Maliview possibility on the '07

Engine options will be different, but both will have throttle by wire & shift by wire.

Those are just off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more that I've missed.

Yes it's the same hull.

Interior is different (VLX will be nicer)

No option for the bow tank on the Ride (that hull needs it too)

The VLX probably had an option in '07 for the Titan tower. No such option on the Ride, the tower will be an Illusion.

Maliview might be an option on the Ride (can't remember if Rides can be outfitted with Maliview or not), no Maliview possibility on the '07

Engine options will be different, but both will have throttle by wire & shift by wire.

Those are just off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more that I've missed.

Not to be confused with the Metcraft Illusion, but Malibu's G3.

No. There was a crossover point when the Ride series had the Illusion tower but the rest of Malibu's lineup had the G3.

EDIT: Looks like that was only in 2010, Metcraft must have been done by the time that 2011 boats went into production.

Edited by WakeGirl
Misunderstood what ndawg meant at first

Ndawg, I edited my post because I totally misunderstood what you meant. Yes, the studying is getting to me, discrete math is kicking my behind! :crazy:

:biggrin: I deleted all the evidence....I don't even know what discrete math is...so I understand :crazy:

No LCR or Hammerhead in 2013. Monsoon has 2 options (330 hp & 350 hp), then there are the 6.0L & 6.2L options. In '07 it would be LCR, Monsoon, or Hammerhead in that boat.

Good call on the additional details, I knew there were things that I wasn't thinking of.

Ndawg, I edited my post because I totally misunderstood what you meant. Yes, the studying is getting to me, discrete math is kicking my behind! :crazy:

Lol, when I read this the first time I saw discrete "Meth" is kicking my behind! I was like what?! Damn I need reading glasses...:(

What are the differences between a 2010 320 lcr, a 2012 330 LCR and a 2013 330 Monsoon?

I know indmar is on record that the 320 and 330 designations are Malibu badge engineering, but did anything change when they hung the monsoon moniker on the motor?