Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Chee mauo contact Inforamtion

Sounds like Chee needs a web site where point and click fields can be filled in (or HID numbers can be entered), and Visa/MC/Paypal can be accepted...

(I wonder if he has patterns for a '97 Corvette??)

Can someone PM me with Chee's info?

Anyone have any experience replacing things other than seats? Is it hard to do?

Also, Im considering doing the carpet in my boat. Any ideas of where to get that from/difficulty? Im trying to judge how long my winter project will take.

Thanks

Sounds like Chee needs a web site where point and click fields can be filled in (or HID numbers can be entered), and Visa/MC/Paypal can be accepted...

(I wonder if he has patterns for a '97 Corvette??)

I'm actually concerned that we may be over loading the guy.

He never signed up for this.

Can someone PM me with Chee's info?

Anyone have any experience replacing things other than seats? Is it hard to do?

Also, Im considering doing the carpet in my boat. Any ideas of where to get that from/difficulty? Im trying to judge how long my winter project will take.

Thanks

Anyone?

• 2 weeks later...

In need of this legends contact tin formation please. By the way how is the pricing? I've searched and found mention of it, however those were a few years old. Im looking to completely redo my interior in my '04 23 lsv. Any recommendations on acquiring new carpet?

Thanks in advance

In need of this legends contact tin formation please. By the way how is the pricing? I've searched and found mention of it, however those were a few years old. Im looking to completely redo my interior in my '04 23 lsv. Any recommendations on acquiring new carpet?

Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been getting responses from Chee? I think he has decided to stop responding too me. I am trying to get different colors than the original and due to the language issues it has not gone smoothly. But, I'm also betting he's extremely busy this time of year, especially considering how many asked for his information on this one thread.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Need the info as well. With all these requests he may be really really busy. I will wait 6 months before I e-mail - need a motor box cover for a Sportster.

• 1 month later...

Are people installing the new skins themselves or are you going to a trim shop to have it done? Those that are.....what is your experience level. My dealer tells me its pretty difficult to install to the right tautness, for no wrinkles. (Although this could just be them wanting the business, especially considering my next comment).

Also I learned the hard way, ordered one skin through the dealer, (before I found this thread, but I think they go to Chee as well), $277, quote from Chee, $145, Almost a 100% markup. Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on me....but I don't get fooled again.

BTW, thanks Pete for the contact info, Chee responded same day!.