Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hands down the best wave! Details and vid inside

Alty

Sorry crew. My fault he is so excited. I told him I was reading that there were unbelievers of surfgate and that a few we're saying they had not seen a good surfgate wave yet. He was just trying to share.

"Sorry Crew" Com'on kiss my Sperrys...I love your wave dude, and I want your board too.

• Like 2

this thread would have been much less exciting if the OP used the letters IMO in front of "best". Since your too old to wakeboard you may be too old to know txt shorthand and may not know but IMO= In my Opinion..

this thread would have been much less exciting if the OP used the letters IMO in front of "best". Since your too old to wakeboard you may be too old to know txt shorthand and may not know but IMO= In my Opinion..

clearly im new to he forum thing but wouldnt every single comment be in the persons opinion?

clearly im new to he forum thing but wouldnt every single comment be in the persons opinion?

yes, but those three little letters would have come off completely different, IMO.

yes, but those three little letters would have come off completely different, IMO.

can i write for the flyboy board IMO and ESPTHTI (every single person who has tried it) lol?

can i write for the flyboy board IMO and ESPTHTI (every single person who has tried it) lol?

Ya we'll let that fly. Just make sure you don't say IMO ESPTHTI liked it. Because than were back to square 1.

im very honestly curious to know if anyone who was upset that i said the flyboy is the best board has tried the board. please dont just reply out of spite im truly curious to see if anyone got on that board and didnt think so.

im very honestly curious to know if anyone who was upset that i said the flyboy is the best board has tried the board. please dont just reply out of spite im truly curious to see if anyone got on that board and didnt think so.

Yes I've been teary eyed all morning about it if you want to know the truth.

• Like 3

I do have a question. It really isnt about the board but what kind and weight of oil do you run in the boat, and what oil filter do you run?? That also seems to be a hot topic around here.

thanks

I do have a question. It really isnt about the board but what kind and weight of oil do you run in the boat, and what oil filter do you run?? That also seems to be a hot topic around here.

thanks

i sthis a serious question? have no idea, we are running the stock filter the boat came with and the dealer has done the oil changes

SMFH at how fast this thread got derailed, and how quick it got to four pages....(SMFH = Shaking my dang head)

Dang doesn't start with an "F" ? :Tease3:

Yes. Agreed. It's just nice to know that a vlx with pnp and no other extra bags lying in boat,and not listed so wife can drive comfortably is available and enjoyable.

It would do more justice to know what the inside of the boat actually looks like. Only say that because I have seen some decent wave shots from the surfgate VLX's, but all of them have had signifigantly more wieght throughout the boat.

The fashion of the post, brand new member....Leaves some things to be suspect. But yes the wave looks nice. Squirrel riding techniques are also pretty rad.

Hey bobby

I want to thank you for the best compliment that u think we have more weight then we are claiming. I will take a vid this weekend that pans from the boat to the wave and in one motion with no edits. I just hope I don't get accuse of making that film on a green screen