Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Easier view of missed posts?

jeepurz

A very convenient feature of a car forum I'm on(ffcars.com) is the ability to see all posts since last visit. It's really just a link to an advanced search that recognizes the last time you visited and logged into the site, and shows the latest post from every thread with an update since that last visited date/time. Advanced search does that on this site but you have to plug in a date manually(I know, not THAT big of a deal....).

A second option is simply expanding the "recently added post" view on the homepage to allow the last 50 or 100 posts.

Both options are great because it spans the entire site, regardless of forum category. You may not always go to the events forum to look at recent posts, but if all dumped into one area, you can easily scan for topics that interest you.

Is this functionality available and I'm just not seeing it?

Thanks, TJ

DOH! Yeah, I'm an idiot. Just found it 30 seconds after posting. I guess my wife was right about how inattentive I am. Damn it hurts to admit she was right...

TJ

• Like 2

Would you care to share with others where this is located so it is documented for future use?

And of course, to save me time...

<sigh>Yeah, that would have been nice of me, wouldn't it. As martinarcher said, top right and bottom left of the page both offer options for new content. Once on that page, there are a plethora of choices for last 24 hours, last week, since last visit, etc....

TJ

<sigh>Yeah, that would have been nice of me, wouldn't it. As martinarcher said, top right and bottom left of the page both offer options for new content. Once on that page, there are a plethora of choices for last 24 hours, last week, since last visit, etc....

TJ

Thanks! I found it as soon as I posted that message as you did yourself. But appreciate the responses :)

• Like 1