Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Small suggestion.

wakesetter8796

What I have always thought would be cool on here is if we could tag people like instagram. Say I have a specific question on a thread for a member and could just tag them and have it show up on their notifications. I know I could just PM them but tagging would be useful as well. Is there a possibility we could implement this in the future?

I'll speak for Wakegirl until she sees this. We are limited to what we can do with the forum software we use although we think this software is the best for our needs. There are plug-ins, different skins etc that we have to pay extra to buy and implement over the cost of the software (Thanks supporters!) but some of the things we have requested need to be written into the software to link it all together. This request may be available and we will look into it to see if it fits here.

• Like 1

Thanks Ronnie, spot on as always.

I saw this last night, but had to do some looking to see if this was even possible. I've never heard of a feature like that on a forum.....that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, but I usually keep up on IPB's features & the good plugins that are out there & I'd never heard of anything like that. It doesn't look like that is something that even the 3rd party developers have come up with so at this point it's a no. Next year (likely) will be a major upgrade for the site, so who knows what new gizmos we'll have available to us with that. :)