Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Messing with .gif signature

Levi900RR

I've got it set up in photobucket but I can't get to link into my signature. Any ideas?

This is what I get if I copy the direct link from photobucket.

Malibu-1.gif

Edited by Levi900RR

Yup, UW nailed it. There is a pixel size limitation of 750 wide by 80 tall. It's in place for a couple of reasons. If the width is too wide, it can break the page. If it's too tall, then you get a lot of scrolling that's kind of needless (especially if the person has a lot of posts in one thread). So looking that, it appears that it's too tall. Size it down to that of your original siggy, & you should be golden.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. The only thing that I can think of is that there must have been some resizing happening between Photobucket & the board, but I have no idea of how that would happen. The board sure doesn't do it.

Looks good dude. If the page is flipping images I know you have been there. :lol:

I'm trying to decide if its too annoying... This might be one of those things that looked great on paper but once you built it doesn't really work. :dontknow:

It's certainly better than the avatar someone had years back of the guy beating his his head against the computer until bloody.