Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

AquaLEDs-be warned....horrible service!

cougzfan83

That might help but I made my purchase based on the recommendation on that thread, and the person who post it commented in this thread that they wish they did not make that suggestion. With the evidence that has come out and with my experience to top it off of how the service currently is, why not just delete it. We do not want someone else to make the mistake of purchasing from that scumbag.

Those lights look really bright, it is settles I am ordering those. Shadow Casters look nice but over double the price I do not see the value for me personally. Really like the blue too. Thanks for posting.

go for the lifeform 9's

night%20surf.jpg

So you bought a set and they failed? Or you bought and no order showed up?

It's a shame when people can't run a business. I've had there products on two of my last boats and liked it. But you can't deny some of the stories people put up

Edited by wakebrdr94

Had my Aqua LEDS A4 on for one summer and they are going great. Much better than the ones that came on our 2008 VLX.

20140729_180836.jpg

3-1.jpg

Our water = VERY muddy

Edited by BlitzedVLX

I hope you do not have any issues with them since the company is non existent now. I put in order in 24 days ago and have tried email and 3 phone numbers for them and can not get ahold of them. The thing that scares me is having an issue then having holes in my transom that match up to their light. After 23 days of not being able to get anything back from them I did a CC charge back. Phone doesn't even ring anymore, goes straight to VM and says VM is not set up, emails bounce back and non deliverable. No thank you I will buy some where else.

Had my Aqua LEDS A4 on for one summer and they are going great. Much better than the ones that came on our 2008 VLX.

20140729_180836.jpg

3-1.jpg

Our water = VERY muddy

I had sent mine back and have received no replacements, no word.......... nothing! I have ordered new ones for my boat from another company, but haven't gotten them installed yet. I won't mention the name brand yet as I am not sure how it's going to all work out.

So you bought a set and they failed? Or you bought and no order showed up?

It's a shame when people can't run a business. I've had there products on two of my last boats and liked it. But you can't deny some of the stories people put up

My order never showed up and good luck getting ahold of them. Emails bounce back and phone numbers go to Voicemails that do not work. I had to put in a CC dispute after 23 days of no show and no communication.

The website is still up. http://www.aqualeds.com/

I had purchased lights that got water in them after about the 4th or 5th trip and sent them back for warranty work via USPS Insured. It shows that they were delivered, but I have never received any acknowledgement from the dipwad and have not received any replacement lights. (mailed 7-28-2015) The phone now has a constant busy signal and he has not answered any of the emails I have sent him. Sooooooo........ I have claimed a USPS Insurance claim against the shipment. If they didn't get anyone to sign for it how do I know they got it? -- Yeah, I know he's a LOSER and is probably just acting like a LOSER, but still............. I filed the claim today.

The website is still up. http://www.aqualeds.com/

I had purchased lights that got water in them after about the 4th or 5th trip and sent them back for warranty work via USPS Insured. It shows that they were delivered, but I have never received any acknowledgement from the dipwad and have not received any replacement lights. (mailed 7-28-2015) The phone now has a constant busy signal and he has not answered any of the emails I have sent him. Sooooooo........ I have claimed a USPS Insurance claim against the shipment. If they didn't get anyone to sign for it how do I know they got it? -- Yeah, I know he's a LOSER and is probably just acting like a LOSER, but still............. I filed the claim today.

Why not do a charge back?

This is the exact reason why I did a change back when i came across this thread, yes I do not want that scumbag to get my business, also I do not want to be stuck with screw holes in my boat from what you are going through.

Why not do a charge back?

This is the exact reason why I did a change back when i came across this thread, yes I do not want that scumbag to get my business, also I do not want to be stuck with screw holes in my boat from what you are going through.

I've had them too long to do a charge back. I bought them about a year ago......... had them installed a few weeks after that. They didn't fail right away....... it took a few months. Then, by the time I had them removed and started trying to contact for repair, etc. ?????