Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

07 LSV 23 Trailer cost?

Arick

Man, tell that seller to turn his pics around. Just got a neck cramp! I have heard a brand new trailer like a boatmate will run 3500-4000 for a dual axle. Add any option or bling and it goes up from there.

I purchased an 08 similarly optioned lsv at the beginning of season with less than 300 hrs and was in the mid 40's. The 08 is a newer design interior but at just 5k over what this is for sale you may be able to get a little better deal. I may be a little worried about the low hours too.

• Like 1

i'd be skeptical about this boat unless you've seen it in person. I paid 35k for a 2004 wakesetter 23 LSV.

I'd recommend asking for a Hull ID Number, having it inspected, go down and drive it yourself. Just make sure it exists before you ship him any money.

i'd be skeptical about this boat unless you've seen it in person. I paid 35k for a 2004 wakesetter 23 LSV.

I'd recommend asking for a Hull ID Number, having it inspected, go down and drive it yourself. Just make sure it exists before you ship him any money.

Yeah I would be very cautious. Just checking out what a trailer would cost before I would even think about calling.

Thanks for the heads up though. Are you skeptical because all the pictures are sideways? ;) haha

That guy has had that boat up for sale 3 times now. I contacted him the day after he listed it the first time and he told me he already had a few people lined up with cash in hand. Wonder why it didn't sell.. Anyway, I did check on trailers too, they're around 5k for a basic tandem.

That guy has had that boat up for sale 3 times now. I contacted him the day after he listed it the first time and he told me he already had a few people lined up with cash in hand. Wonder why it didn't sell.. Anyway, I did check on trailers too, they're around 5k for a basic tandem.

Thanks for the input. Haven't heard back from the guy, moving on now.

Did you end up getting a boat?