Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Individual Mark as Read button

TrickyNicky

I view all the threads from the "view new content" link. Instead of scrolling through the threads and clicking the ones I like and than "mark all as read" for the remainder is there any way we could get a a small check mark button where we can just either "mark as read" or "dismiss" a thread from the new content. I realize I can just click the thread and than back out to do this but it's a bit more time consuming when there are dozens of threads.

There's a very good chance I just spend waaaay too much time on this forum!

Nicky, I can't think of an easy way to do that at the moment. What you can do is this: when you're all finished reading everything new that you want to, at the bottom of each page is a link "Mark Community Read". That will take care of everything else.

Nicky, I can't think of an easy way to do that at the moment. What you can do is this: when you're all finished reading everything new that you want to, at the bottom of each page is a link "Mark Community Read". That will take care of everything else.

Yes I've been using this feature but my OCD has me feeling anxious that I'm missing something important every time I click that button. Looking at the "view new content" list it seems there's already such an abundance of buttons/icons it would be hard to cleanly add anything else in. It's not a critical thing just something I thought would be convenient.

If it's any consolation I recently joined PlanetNautique (Not going anywhere, so don't worry) and they're forum along with wakeworld and the rest have nothing on the crew when it comes to the cleanliness, look and useful features that the crew has. No comments necessary when we compare the community itself!