Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

members search criteria

jwmustangin

Ok, I realize that this isn't probably the most correct department to be posting this but I figured I'd put it here due to the audience here....

On a random note I thought that I would try to find some folks on here that are in my area and/or on my home lake.

While I was refining my search I noticed that you can narrow the results to location but not home lake.

Maybe a recommendation here - How many on here would think that having a "home lake/water" field in the search criteria could be useful for meeting new people on the water?

I think it's a great idea... We have a place on Smith Mountain Lake and utilize it several times during the spring summer and fall and the rest of the time on Lake Anna... I see you are in Lynchburg. Do you venture on SML?

I think it's a great idea... We have a place on Smith Mountain Lake and utilize it several times during the spring summer and fall and the rest of the time on Lake Anna... I see you are in Lynchburg. Do you venture on SML?

Yep, Im on SML bout every weekend in the summer. I will be there this weekend. The family has a place in Little Bull Run near Palmer's Marina and Penhook State Landing.

Sure, we can add a custom field for that. The trick is getting people to put information into the field. ;) (And yeah, this is absolutely the right place for that kind of suggestion.)

Yeah, I realize that people have to fill out the fields in their profile. Let's put red asterisks (required) on all the fields! :lol:

BlackBluMalibu,

By the way, nice ride.

Yep, Im on SML bout every weekend in the summer. I will be there this weekend. The family has a place in Little Bull Run near Palmer's Marina and Penhook State Landing.

I put in at the Penhook. Won't be there again until July. Unfortunately too many obligations early this summer. We have a home in Waters Edge on the golf course, but not the water. The boat ramp there is so steep so I use the Penhook ramp. Was there for a long weekend Thursday thru Monday the weekend before memorial day. I'm sure we'll see each other at some point this summer. Have a great season. Thanks for the compliment... A step up from a twin engine seadoo jet boat. We do a lot of boarding and surfing and just couldn't surf well behind the jet boat. The boarding wake is soooo much better also...just no comparison. We already have 115 hours on her.

Edited by BlackBluMalibu

I added myself. :)

Me too! Unfortunately, nobody is on my 20,000 acre, 500 miles of shoreline, lake that once held Brostock!?!?!? :Doh: