Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Help Posting pics please.....I followed the help section

Air Tahoe

I followed the help section about posting photos.

I took the direct link from photobucket, added the %7Boption%7D and /IMG] to the beginning and end. Didn't work.

I also took the IMG code direct from Photo bucket. But I still get the "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community." error.

Took off beginning and end brackets [ ] so I could display to you what code I am trying to use:

img]http://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii568/icloud22/4B04D3D9-4BCE-4CC6-89C7-3D1593E20AA1-2643-00000159D85E1BA3_zpsc018ae15.jpg~original[/img

or

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i1260.photobucket.com/albums/ii568/icloud22/4B04D3D9-4BCE-4CC6-89C7-3D1593E20AA1-2643-00000159D85E1BA3_zpsc018ae15.jpg%7Boption%7D

Edited by Air Tahoe

Got it!

That worked along with removing default URL code.

Photobucket doesn't work well with this site. The default IMG code won't work you have to create it on your own.

Edited by Air Tahoe

Yeah, you've got a bunch of extra code in that link which is hosing it up. Try switching to the plain text editor (little switch in the upper left corner of the editor), paste the link in, then wrap it with the img tags. One of the downsides of the rich text editor is that when using copy/paste, it applies a whole bunch of formatting that comes with what's being pasted.

You can quote this post to see how I did it.

4B04D3D9-4BCE-4CC6-89C7-3D1593E20AA1-264

• Like 1