Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Evolution covers

rcuadro

All BS aside... Are these covers worth it? I am sick and tired of water pooling on top of the cover and it is driving me insane. I don't want to spend money on something that is not going to work.

How much so they typically go for? Mine is an 05 VLX if it makes a difference.

No poolin up on mine. And it's 8 yrs old.

You think all the guys on here are foolin around when their talking about their Evolution covers? Do you ever see complaints about his product or his service?

I have heard nothin but good things and it makes me nervous at times... I expect a bad review every now and then

I doubt you will hear anything bad.

Patiently waiting for him to pattern my boat.

Guys on PN talk nearly the same about CoverSports. Similar design. Might have yours done already.

martinarcher

Yep, agree....they are that good. I've had two Malibus and two Evo covers.....I won't own a boat without one of Cory's covers. They are the best hands down. I have had boaters ask me where I bought such an awesome cover when we are towing covered and I always share Cory's info with them. The man and his products absolutely rock!

Love my Evolution cover. Great product and service.

+1. Ordered mine from Australia - Cory was awesome. Fits perfectly :)

Absolutely worth it.

I am on my second cover from Cory as well. I ordered both when I ordered the boats.

The customer service is second to none.

Worth the wait for the custom cover and worth the cost.

Mine got stretched when a repair place did not put it back on correctly, and water pooled and it sat for about a week.

I talked to Cory and sent him some photos, and then at the end of the season Cory took it back, re-sewed two of the seams, and made it right. All i paid was to ship it to him.

Awesome cover, great fit, looks sweet.

Evolution covers are great. The owner did talk me out of ordering his cover since we only plan to hang onto this boat 3-4 years. We will get one for the boat we plan to keep for years though.

Guys on PN talk nearly the same about CoverSports. Similar design. Might have yours done already.

Anxiously waiting for coves from CoverSports for our Nautique and Evolution for the 'bu. I have heard nothing but great things about both.

Can you get them with removable side curtains?

I have not seen Cory do this for any of his covers. Not that he wouldn't, but.....

Frankly I think I'd order the cover from Cory. And then when you recieve it, take the boat on the trailer to a local shop, and have them add the curtains to the cover using a zipper or velcro, which would allow you to use the cover with or without the curtains.

Like everyone else, EVO and Cory are the best. He will take the time to help with any problem you have and to make sure the cover performs like it should.

Cost is under 1K and as a supporting member you can receive a discount.

I doubt you will hear anything bad.

Patiently waiting for him to pattern my boat.

This is the only kind of complaint I normally see. "make one for me :cry: " Having the cover fit perfect is Cory's #1 concern and always wants to personally put it on the first boat he make the temple for.

Can you get them with removable side curtains?

It can be done (ask during the off season when he is slow and has time) but its a PITA. Problem I see is if someone thinks you can tow with them on and it causing damage. Not everyone reads the warning labels.

:plus1: X10 for EVO

If it's making you nervous not hearing a bad review about evolution covers....... Here you go.

I have heard Cory kicks dogs and on numerous occasions I have personally witnessed him push down little children. Plus, me thinks he's a democrat!

Now for his covers and customer service....... Awesomeness!!!!!

I'm on my second cover with evolution. I stretched my cover to much and Cory is fixing it for no cost.

If it's making you nervous not hearing a bad review about evolution covers....... Here you go.

I have heard Cory kicks dogs and on numerous occasions I have personally witnessed him push down little children. Plus, me thinks he's a democrat!

Now for his covers and customer service....... Awesomeness!!!!!

I'm on my second cover with evolution. I stretched my cover to much and Cory is fixing it for no cost.

i am always leery when there are only good reviews. The whole if it is too good to be true mentality... Though there are time where things are as good as people say.

I got an email back and it is just under $900 shipped but there is a long wait. I guess I am going to have to deal with this crappy cover that I have now while I wait.

Try to talk to him personally on the phone and you'll see why he's so highly recommended. And he'll back up his talk with excellent service, there's a reason why he's so busy. I'll be ordering my second cover from him in a few months or so.

• Like 1

Try to talk to him personally on the phone and you'll see why he's so highly recommended. And he'll back up his talk with excellent service, there's a reason why he's so busy. I'll be ordering my second cover from him in a few months or so.

DID YOU GET IT???