Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2012 SCAV Demo Boat

SCAV

24- Bullet Hollow Point 7.7" HLCD

5- Digital Designs- SS2 Amps

1- Digital Designs- SS4 Amp

1- Digital Designs- M4a Amp

1- Digital Designs- M1 Amp

1- Digital Designs- 3512sc Subwoofer

2- Digital Designs- 9512 Subwoofers

8- Stinger Red 1500 Batteries.

I will post some more pics soon.

Starting on 2013 MXZ now for this year.

post-21857-0-97870100-1367852771_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...

Too each his own. I have heard plenty of the Bullets.. I didn't like 4 and I am sure I would hate 24. I would not be paid to sit in the back of that boat.

With that being said, obviously that is not a practical setup and done just for the WOW factor. Soooo. WOW!

Have fun scraping bugs off all the cans if that thing ever sees the lake!

I would not use the boat with that much weight on the tower, but as a trailer queen it does make quite a statement. I would love to know what that system sounds like.

The pictures of the wrapped on is the second one we built him. They are not trailer queens. They were built to use and the sound is Awesome. I am very proud of these.

It is a nice install, looks clean. But that many speakers and it just looks over-done. As someone stated, to each his own. This wouldn't be my thing, but the graphic wrap says it all.

It does seem over the top for Wakeboarding ,but as the boat to have in a party cove. This is the one to have. It also has LED lighting on all towers and interior.post-21857-136939729737_thumb.jpg