Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

How Do I Post Pictures?

ericinpa

Can anyone tell me the easiest way to post pics onto threads for responses? I posted a couple of pics of the new boat on my profile but can't seem to make it work otherwise. Any suggestions?

I find it easier just to tape them to the screen. That way they are on my computer but still private. :)

This and you never have to search through folders to find them, they're always right there.

They don't make it easy on here... most sites you just attach the pictures, super easy.... here you have to upload them to a host site (ie: photobucket), copy the link then paste it to the attachment option. Its a real hassle, not sure why they make it so difficult.