Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

04 23lsv front bow seat back removal

chet85

Mine was just held on with 2 lag bots and a couple metal tabs. I'll try to dig up a pic... through one of the small holes up top on each side.

_DeviceMemory_home_user_pictures_IMG0003

Edited by Ndawg12

Mine was just held on with 2 lag bots and a couple metal tabs. I'll try to dig up a pic... through one of the small holes up top on each side.

What is the black bag?

I had two bolts with screws into the nose, one on each side, and two on each side thru under the dash board and the observer compartment. Then I squeezed the whole piece to make the triangle smaller and pulled the whole bow trim out at once lifting the back first, with the bolts into the nose coming out last

445C53A0-A73E-48D3-916E-54981B935372-109

Lots of gel cracks. Does anyone know if Malibu has changed their camforing regament when building these things? I seem to see a lot of gel cracks like this.

Lots of gel cracks. Does anyone know if Malibu has changed their camforing regament when building these things? I seem to see a lot of gel cracks like this.

I think what you're seeing and thinking are cracks are really just crude sharpie lines for where to drill. Although not chamfered correctly, or at all, there are no spider cracks, there's very little pressure on the gel side when the interior is installed.

Edited by Ndawg12