Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

To swivel or not to swivel.......Wet Sounds.....

91Sunsetter

Trying to decide if I need to pay the premium for the swivel mounts for the rev10s. Boat is about to be sitting on the lift at community condo dock system. I am slightly afraid of some theivery. How inconvient is it to take them off the normal mounts every night? How hard is it to steal them? Is there a way to make them a lot harder to steal? WIll they discolor in the sun?

Worth every penny. Like said above if they want them they will get them. Very easy to take off. Do want to say I have the XM9s sure it is about the same taking them off.

Ok, pushed me into it. Probably gonna make me bring the speakers in from the corners now too, so they can physically swivel. Less headroom :( I've knocked myself out a few times on tower speakers!!

I was going to post a similar post. I have the 23lsv and wonder if anyone on the forum has added the rev10's with swivel mounts. Should I do so with all 4 or just swivel one pair. If so will there be enough clearance or will it be a Pita (pain in the A@*)

Thanks in advance

Edited by noquams

Swivel is the only way to go. Taking them off before we leave the lake and I don't have to worry about buds all over the cases. You can face them exactly the direction you want. If I have the boat at the house I don't have to worry about them being stolen.