Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Exile Audio customer service

jcon44

Hi all, has anyone dealt with Exile's customer service before. I and trying to buy a replacement tweeter for one of my tower speakers. Easy right? not so much. I cant get in touch with anyone there. I emailed customer service from the website last Monday, havn't heard anything. I PM'd a guy on wakeworld that works for Exile on Wenz, nothing again. I finally called today and was forwarded to VM. I'm not trying to talk my way into a free tweeter here, I trying to give them money... any thought? has anyone else had better luck, if so please enlighten me. I'm starting to get discouraged but it may just be the weather. :)

I've had great luck with Exile. It helps that i can drive over and talk with them directly too since I'm local to the main headquarters for them. They are very professoinal, helpful and hands on. If you go to their website, they also on occasion have live chat and you will get either Brian or Rob.

good luck!!

Karl

JC - Sorry bout your trouble reaching the office. I followed up with our people and it sounds like this was taken care of today by phone and then again by email. If you ever need me involved with something you can always PM me here day or night on any tech issue.

cheers.

-Brian

I was able to get in touch with Natalie there who was very helpful. I ordered the tweeter and it is en-route. tragedy averted!. It must be the time of year that has them so backed up.

Thx Brian, you are correct. All's good. Thanks again!

Edited by jcon44

Used them a few times had good luck every time had a problem one time they were very helpful and informing.

Ya I had them on speed dial for awhile, Did the system early last year, I probably drove them crazy, but they always called back with every question I had, Fortunately I have not had to call them lately, They built me a bullet proof system, and could not be more satisfied with my entire experience,