Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Does anyone sell under dash pre-made sub boxes?

Nitrousbird

My local independent audio installation shop made one for me. .75 MDF with several coats of epoxy resin, beveled edges, and included a bag of poly fill. Was under $100.00 and turned out nice. Another shop on the other side of town offered fiberglass boxes, but there were in the $200.00 range.

My local dealer has a shop that they suggest working with. The guys there are really familiar with the Malibu line & can whip out a custom box without seeing the boat. But I guess they still suggest a final fit too as the boats vary a bit from one to the next.

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

Try Earmark audio. Go to the online store, marine section, custom boat specific items. They have boxes specific to Malibu.

Edited by Colorado Boat'n

I don't necessarily trust leaving my boat at any of the local stereo shops to be honest. I'd rather something show up at my door that I can just install whenever I have time.

I just gave them the dimensions, my boat never left my garage.

I don't see anything but automotive stuff on that site.

I took a automotive box pulled the carpet and made it water proof and put new carpet on it.