Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I love this site!

MalibuKat

I am a new Malibu owner, and a single woman. I am so happy to have found this site. There is a ton of information available in the archive of posts, and also there seems alot of knowledgeable Malibu owners that will take the time to answer a newbie's questions and impower her to take proper care of her boat and forego the expensive shops and mechanics for as long as possible.

Thank you everyone!!

Yahoo.gif

Welcome aboard.

Get ready to start spending money on all the neat gadgets and toys and enhancements that other members have researched and implemented.

Like Domed Numbers and motor box insulation and BoShield T9 and trolling motors and booster packs and fanny packs and helmets and skiis and how to change your own impeller or prop and on and on and on.....

.... the $$$ fun just never ends.

The reality is...... if you're thinking of doing something to/with your boat.... somebody else has likely already tried something similar.... and can provide some valuable first hand advice.

Welcome aboard.

Get ready to start spending money on all the neat gadgets and toys and enhancements that other members have researched and implemented.

Like Domed Numbers and motor box insulation and BoShield T9 and trolling motors and booster packs and fanny packs and helmets and skiis and how to change your own impeller or prop and on and on and on.....

.... the $$$ fun just never ends.

The reality is...... if you're thinking of doing something to/with your boat.... somebody else has likely already tried something similar.... and can provide some valuable first hand advice.

Or at the very least had the same thought & you've found yourself a kindred spirit that you can brainstorm with. I love that about this place. :)

Not only does this site help you spend money, but it also helps you save it!!! I can't tell you how many questions I have had answered that would have cost me a bunch of $$$ for the mechanic to diagnose.

What year is your Euro F3?

Any chance it's a Sunsetter? I recently sold my '89 Sunsetter Euro F3. It was a great boat and did everything I wanted it to do.

I only did a few mods to it so I might not be the most knowledgeable, but having the same boat helps. I ended up adding a tower with speakers, a stereo and did all my own maintenance including the impeller. If you want any info, let me know.

Also, I still have the complete owners manual for it, so if you didn't receive one when you bought your boat, let me know, I'd be willing to part with it for free!

Enjoy your boat!

It's true this site will help you spend money OR you can state...

I am a new Malibu owner, and a single woman.

and this will happen...

I still have the complete owners manual for it, so if you didn't receive one when you bought your boat, let me know, I'd be willing to part with it for free!

That's my favorite thing about this site. It's kinda like MySpace but much, much dirtier. Biggrin.gif

On behalf of everyone here, thanks & welcome to the site. Do you ever get over to the east side of the mountains?

Yes, I love to ski Mt. Bachelor. I have a season pass at Mt. Hood Meadows though, so spend most winter weekends there. I also love to visit Sunriver in the summer for golf, tennis, bike-riding, and dinner at the Trouthouse! (If I lived anywhere else in the state other than Portland, it would definitely be Bend!)

What year is your Euro F3?

Any chance it's a Sunsetter? I recently sold my '89 Sunsetter Euro F3. It was a great boat and did everything I wanted it to do.

I only did a few mods to it so I might not be the most knowledgeable, but having the same boat helps. I ended up adding a tower with speakers, a stereo and did all my own maintenance including the impeller. If you want any info, let me know.

Also, I still have the complete owners manual for it, so if you didn't receive one when you bought your boat, let me know, I'd be willing to part with it for free!

Enjoy your boat!

My boat is a 1993, I think; at least that's what the hull ID indicates, but the title states that it is a 1994. She looks like new though! I'm the second owner and the original owner took very good care of her. I don't know about the Sunsetter model; mine just says Malibu Euro f3.

I know nothing else about it and would LOVE to locate a manual on the boat and/or motor! Clap.gif Especially if it educates me on proper maintenance and other useful things I need to know about operating it or working on it.

Welcome to the site as well. There is a gathering of all crew members for a weekend on the water in August at Lake Billy so you can meet up w/ other crazy boat owners.

Hey, I'm in! I put it on my calendar and I'm going to make a reservation for the Deschutes campground. (Is that the one the rest of the group wil be at?) Thanks! Sounds like fun!

Clap.gif

Only the old people who like to watch the sunset and sit in the grass will be up there :lol:
I know, I am just poking some fun at Carveitup and Obski :)

I think I would prefer the term mature, but I resemble that in any case.

MalibuKat,

Send me a pm with your address and I will send you the manual that I have. My boat was an '89 Sunsetter Euro F3 so I don't know if everything on mine will be the same as yours, but it should be close.

It will at least be helpful for maintenance things and part numbers. It explains how to change the impeller step-by-step which is helpful (not that it's easy).

Enjoy the site!

Jeremy

Also, I am not looking for anything in return as it might have been eluded to. Just willing to help a fellow boater (and get rid of the manual w/o resorting to throwing it away)

Very cool Cali! I appreciate it very much! I sent you a PM.

And, I've noticed that the people on this site are just good people; bu owners helping other bu owners....but there's one in every crowd, if you know what I mean....

Thanks again for your act of kindness and generosity. You rock!

Notworthy.gif

MalibuKat,

I can vouch for Jeremy (CaliMali). Yes.gif He is a very good guy. Don't worry about giving him your shipping info for the manual.

Jeremy,

Very cool and generous of you. Thumbup.gif Good show old man. Biggrin.gif (I know, I know,...I'm older) :lol: