Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Is this the one for me?

Levi900RR

This picture haunts me everytime I think of NOT buying a T3...

:innocent:

Haven't poked in on this thread in a while, just catching up this afternoon. Then I see my baby, right near the top of page 32! Glad to make it so tough on ya!

(Congrats on getting the new ride. :thumbup: You know my vote on the tower...)

Edited by SunriseH2OSkier

Just need a few more dollars Levi, and you can drive this 23 home. :) Well okay, probably quite a few more from that older 21... :)

I am jonesing bad... some dudes were surfing off my beach last night.

I NEED A BOAT

So go over & make friends & see about doin some surfin with them. Every boat owner needs a good boat slut.... or two.

I've been riding foils since 1993. In that 20 yrs, I think I've actually owned a boat about 13 or 14 of them. The years I didn't own a boat, I probably spent MORE time at the end of the rope than the years I did own a boat.

I talked to the dude with the 99 last night. I am stuck in an ITIL class the next 2 days for work and by the sounds of it the thing will be sold by the end of the week... I do like the 03 WAY better but my patience is wearing thing... For now unless something better pops up I'll keep waiting.

Bill, If they're out this weekend I am going to send some flares up from the beach and wave my surf board in the air :crazy:

• Like 1

I talked to the dude with the 99 last night. I am stuck in an ITIL class the next 2 days for work and by the sounds of it the thing will be sold by the end of the week... I do like the 03 WAY better but my patience is wearing thing... For now unless something better pops up I'll keep waiting.

Bill, If they're out this weekend I am going to send some flares up from the beach and wave my surf board in the air :crazy:

...and a 12 pack!

No it does not have wrap around seating.. I have the same boat. Not a problem though, previous owner took the table out and where the cooler is factory makes for good rear facing seating for one or maybe two girls. One question though, does anyone know the name of the tower on that boat. I have the same one and wanted to look up reviews. Sorry for the highjack good luck Levi!

No it has L seating. That is a table behind the driver on the interior pic. And it's also going to have the one piece rear deck I believe. Neither would necessarily be deal killers, but those things were fixed later in the model run (like the 03).

AHHH, I misunderstood the L seating for wrap around. The 97 I had looked at in NJ didnt even have the L... Just an observer seat and rear bench. I am pretty sure you're right about the 1 peice rear hatch. I am still holding out for that 03 as I haven't found anything better, closer, and in my price range.

No it has L seating. That is a table behind the driver on the interior pic. And it's also going to have the one piece rear deck I believe. Neither would necessarily be deal killers, but those things were fixed later in the model run (like the 03).

Oops, I misunderstood as well. I always thought of the L seating as "wrap around".

Oops, I misunderstood as well. I always thought of the L seating as "wrap around".

Ya wrap around is G shaped. Goes up to behind the driver's seat basically.