Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Is this the one for me?

Levi900RR

check boat trader. there is a really nice 2001 SS VLX in texas for $20K. Super clean, 225 hours, no tower, tandem trailer.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2000-Malibu-Sunscape-Vlx-102021549

very good crossover boat. I bet he'd sell it for $18.5....

classic malibu colors. for another $5K you could add titan, speakers and 2,000 lbs. of ballast.

check boat trader. there is a really nice 2001 SS VLX in texas for $20K. Super clean, 225 hours, no tower, tandem trailer.

http://www.boattrader.com/listing/2000-Malibu-Sunscape-Vlx-102021549

very good crossover boat. I bet he'd sell it for $18.5....

classic malibu colors. for another $5K you could add titan, speakers and 2,000 lbs. of ballast.

Looks like an 00, not an 01... If I could get it for 18.5K I would have at least 2G's into getting it to VT. That puts me a 20.5K... I not that much more for that 03 with 74 hours.

Keep the adds coming!!! At this point I think I will wait for the 03.

Me too... If that one ends up falling through this may be a canidate, if its still available.

It is like 10 mins from my office when I travel down to Charlotte. Issue would be getting it home.

Seems like a good price for the VLX, no?

It looks really clean.

The '03 certainly has better interior(updated).

lots of used boats coming online now!

I like the 03 much better... If you see anything good out there post it up!

Seems like a good price for the VLX, no?

It looks really clean.

The '03 certainly has better interior(updated).

lots of used boats coming online now!

Says nice stereo, wonder what it is? Looks nice, too bad it is far away. Seems like almost all the good deals on boat and trucks are in TX!

Friend just picked up a 07 VLX 450hours hade 14k in stereo system. $42,500 in Dallas TX I wanted that boat bad was good deal.

Levi,

Stay the coarse on the 03 that boat is going to be hard to beat.

CB

CB, this is what my plan is... Keeping other options open. If something better pops up closer to me I'm on it.

That thing looks sick. Wish it was closer...

KEEP THE ADDS COMING, :rockon:

30+ pages but I will keep pushing forward until I am :beer: in my new boat!

Anyone retro fit a newer retractable pylon on an older V drive like this 03? I can't think of when I would EVER use it and was designing some sort of fill in plate so I could remove it but if I could put a retractable one in that would be the best solution.

EDIT: NM, Just did a search...

Edited by Levi900RR

Anyone retro fit a newer retractable pylon on an older V drive like this 03? I can't think of when I would EVER use it and was designing some sort of fill in plate so I could remove it but if I could put a retractable one in that would be the best solution.

EDIT: NM, Just did a search...

Yeah. I am disappoint too. Nitrousbird mentioned that he was going to try to shorten his. I don't know if he still intends on doing that. So that might be a "meet in the middle" solution.

Dude. We are on thirty pages and Levi still doesn't have a boat. :Doh:

I wonder how this compares to Andy (Chathamsolutions) sp? a few years back ?

He was a Mod here for awhile.

Edited by LS-One

Yeah. I am disappoint too. Nitrousbird mentioned that he was going to try to shorten his. I don't know if he still intends on doing that. So that might be a "meet in the middle" solution.

I will still be doing that. I keep adding more projects to the boat so that hasn't hit the top of the list. With as crappy of weather we have had I still haven't de-winterized the boat. I have a pile of other goodies on their way to install on the boat as well. One would eventually think I'd run out of things I could do to the boat - haven't neared the end of that list yet. :( At least it is mostly toys for the boat.