Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Is this the one for me?

Levi900RR

congrats levi! tandem trailer sunscape with 70 hours. crazy!

i've been looking since I bought my sunscape in january, and there are not many of those boats in the $20-25K range.

peter w/ smooth water is installing 2000 lbs. of ballast (3 jabsco's) and the samson blade tower for me. I'll post some pictures.

while they are really sweet, it's tough to find a T3.

it's REALLY hard to find someone who gives the 02-04 sunscape 21 a bad review.

I hope we both love our boats!

How many hours on motor you thinking this summer?

Thanks man, I'm looking forward to seeing yours with the Blade, I do have a line on a T3 right now :whistle: not sure of the price yet...

I am going to mess around with the 3 bags that I already have this year filling them manually, once I feel I have the weight exactly where I want it I will design an integrated system.

I put 50 hours on the Skier last summer and hope to put at least that on the LSV. Weather and workload heavily impact that though.

Planning on leaving at 4AM Friday... Picking her up and getting as far back North as I can Friday. Probably end up crashing somewhere for a few hours Friday night and finishing off the drive Sat AM.

Have a safe trip and all that ! When you get her home, please take a few pic's in the driveway and stuff. It will kinda theraputic for all of us to see you have nice new boat !!

Steve B.

• Like 1

I am going to try and snap a bunch of pics of the whole day. I am pretty sure I can take pics with my phone, upload them to photobucket and link to them all from my phone - REAL TIME. :lol:

• Like 1

Levi,

I think we all need to see a "LIVE FEED" of your entire trip....from driveway to driveway! We have all invested a lot of time on your search for the perfect boat.

It is the least that you can arrange for us....maybe someone can create an APP for that in the Android and Apple marketplace.....

It is at least a heck of a lot more interesting than most of the TMZ, OMG, or Reality TV crap that is out there!

JB-Foot...

• Like 2
martinarcher

Levi,

I think we all need to see a "LIVE FEED" of your entire trip....from driveway to driveway! We have all invested a lot of time on your search for the perfect boat.

It is the least that you can arrange for us....maybe someone can create an APP for that in the Android and Apple marketplace.....

It is at least a heck of a lot more interesting than most of the TMZ, OMG, or Reality TV crap that is out there!

JB-Foot...

Got it covered. :)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pas.webcam&hl=en

Worst day ever... 11 hours down. Boat looked great, ran like it had water in the gas. They couldn't fix it. Heading home empty handed. 2 days off work and $400 in fuel down the drain. I'll give you more details when I'm not on my phone and I've caught up on sleep.

Oh man....

Are you still first in line, or did you walk away completely? Whatever happens, best of luck Levi.

p.s. Good for you for not just taking it and trying to deal with it after the fact. Must have been difficult.

Worst day ever... 11 hours down. Boat looked great, ran like it had water in the gas. They couldn't fix it. Heading home empty handed. 2 days off work and $400 in fuel down the drain. I'll give you more details when I'm not on my phone and I've caught up on sleep.

Man... That sucks! I'm sure it's something pretty simple too. Bad battery or battery terminal contact, bad fuel pump, fuel filter. If they get it fixed, they'd damn well better be willing to drive to a lake somewhere in the middle and meet you next time.

This one may actually go the distance towards setting the page record...

Edited by UWSkier