Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Is this the one for me?

Levi900RR

I love that color and paint scheme and really wish you could still order a boat like that...

I wonder if they raised that platform a bit. At rest, our platform pretty much sits right on the water on our '01 and the wedge will touch the platform lightly if you press up on it. Betting on the water that thing sits up a few inches.

file_zpsa2f89b40.jpg

Edited by UWSkier

I wonder if they raised that platform a bit. At rest, our platform pretty much sits right on the water on our '01 and the wedge will touch the platform lightly if you press up on it. Betting on the water that thing sits up a few inches.

Ours also sits exactly like yours.

Ours also sits exactly like yours.

I like it this way. Makes it easier to get up on the thing after you gas your arms on an early morning set. :)

Man, I'm hankering for the water...

file_zps73f4a18c.jpg

• Like 1

I like it this way. Makes it easier to get up on the thing after you gas your arms on an early morning set. :)

Man, I'm hankering for the water...

I am too. None of my friends seem to own a truck (or towable SUV). I loaned my Avalanche to a friend this week so he could tow a friends drag car project he has had in storage here back to North Carolina. As a result, no way to get the boat to the water. :(

Had a super busy day yesterday... Didn't get a chance for a full photo shoot but here's a few teasers... Got the first round of cleaning done and took all the measurements for the tower.

null-4.jpg

null-5.jpg

Nice whip Levi. Congrads! I know everytime I take mine out my smile just gets bigger & bigger. When I fall & it turns to pick me up, I swear I get a chubby looking at her. I hope you feel the same way about yours

Edited by racer808

Is that a Westland

No idea, but I hate it...

Bill, I'm hoping for this coming weekend. Going to the DMV today to get it all legal, then the weather has to cooporate which doesn't look good for the week here.

Similar cover to the one I have. I just put a couple bucks in it to get through this season. The guy that did the work is slated to build me a new one over the winter, tent like to pull up to the tower for support, no poles.

Nice looking boat, Levi. Weather around here is supposed to be crappy, but hopefully clears for the weekend. Good luck, hope to see you on the water sometime!