Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Is this the one for me?

Levi900RR

I will still be doing that. I keep adding more projects to the boat so that hasn't hit the top of the list. With as crappy of weather we have had I still haven't de-winterized the boat. I have a pile of other goodies on their way to install on the boat as well. One would eventually think I'd run out of things I could do to the boat - haven't neared the end of that list yet. :( At least it is mostly toys for the boat.

If we can't spoil our boat.....What's the POINT! :whistle:

I wonder how this compares to Andy (Chathamsolutions) sp? a few years back ?

He was a Mod here for awhile.

Come on Mark, will anyone truly compare to me? :)

I tried to look up the old threads I started back in 2003/2004 and they're not there any more.

This seems to be the only thing still lingering that I had influence with:

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?/page/articles.html/_/boat-gear-list-r12

Hope you guys are well.

I wish I would have been paying closer attention to this, that is the lake we use our boat on. I probably could have stopped by to take a look for you. Although with the issue being in the test drive I don't think it would have saved you the trip. I'm not particularly fond of L.O.W. Marine the owner is nice and all but amount of time it takes them to get anything done is far more than it should be. It's probably good for you that they outsourced the work to the Lake Anna dealer so you can actually get the boat sometime before the middle of the summer if you still get this one.

No worries man, I think you're right... I would tend to agree that they are not super speedy. They do seem like nice people. I just hope they can have it done by the time my buddy drives down.

I really like that 02 but man... TEXAS!!! :lol:

PS, mine (I'm calling it mine now) Finally made it to the Dealer at Lake Anna yesterday. Fingers crossed that they'll get to it this week.

Just talked to Lake of the woods. The dealer at Lake Anna is looking at the LSV today :yahoo:

They, as we all do, expect its just a dirty fuel system. "Should be an easy fix" and could be ready by the end of the week.

I am actually surprised its taken so long with a slam dunk sale in the works. Seems like the salesman would be pressuring the service dept.

I hope you get it man!!

Yeah man, I agree... I have a bank check burning a hole in my pocket that is made out to them. They sure are NOT in a hurry. I am hoping the whole deal is done by the end of next week.

Here is the major question... When I finially get a new boat, do I start a new thread introducing her to the family? Or do I keep it all in this one and go for the longest thread record???

I haven't bought a tower yet.

I am really up in the air between a used T3 and a brand new T2. The T2 is going to end up being less expensive, but I really like the look of the T3 and I think its really cool that you can't buy them anymore. I am stretching my budget quite a bit on this whole deal so even a few hundred bucks means a lot.

Either way I wanted to make sure the boat was in my driveway before I shell out the cash for a tower.

This picture haunts me everytime I think of NOT buying a T3...

post-7837-0-51247000-1366731645_thumb.jp

Edited by Levi900RR

I haven't bought a tower yet.

I am really up in the air between a used T3 and a brand new T2. The T2 is going to end up being less expensive, but I really like the look of the T3 and I think its really cool that you can't buy them anymore. I am stretching my budget quite a bit on this whole deal so even a few hundred bucks means a lot.

Either way I wanted to make sure the boat was in my driveway before I shell out the cash for a tower.

This picture haunts me everytime I think of NOT buying a T3...

And it should! Go for the T3, It looks sooo much better than the T2 IMHO.

• Like 1

I am actually surprised its taken so long with a slam dunk sale in the works. Seems like the salesman would be pressuring the service dept.

I hope you get it man!!

im just glad im not the only one going through a lengthy sale haha. Have a deposit down on a consignment boat and have been waiting for a month and a half for the owner to bring all the peices he didnt put into storage with it.

this is a realy nice boat hope it works out for you.

And the T3 makes a better wake and is easier to tow down the road and cures baldness and obesity!

Buy what you want now. A few hundred down the road is chump change compared to beating yourself up over the "should a - could a" thoughts in your head. Either way, it is going to be a cool boat.

• Like 2