Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

The Malibu Crew App-Can we get one?

ADDICTED2WAKE

I'm App code illiterate, but I've looked for Malibu or Malibu Crew apps on the android market and there's nothing...

Anyone thought about making one?

Personally, I have a tough time keeping up with all the content on the forum but I'd love to be able to...and an app that could easily read from the website to manage posts, threads, messages, etc would be very helpful...

Again, I'm useless when it comes to code and I'm anticipating *crickets*, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

We use a forum app that allows us to read and post and respond on the go which is what Bill said is Tapatalk, you just attach the malibu crew to your forums that you use with tapatalk and you can use it on your phone!

The malibu crew also has a mobile site, so it fits on your screen in a browser on your phone..

Edited by mnhays

Awesome! Thanks. I can't believe I hadn't heard of that. Works great too.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Gotta crawl out from under that rock.... :) It hasn't been around too long but works well.

So I don't mean to sound like a cheapskate, but is the Tapatalk you're talking about the one that is $2.99 at the Apple App store?

I am just now crawling out from under the technology rock. In the last 2 months, I have purchased an iMac, an iPhone, an iPad and an Apple Time Capsule router. My wifes new job required her to buy herself an iPhone and they sent her an company iPad. My office closet looks like a shelf from the Apple Store. I think I have become an Apple fanboy(boi?). But I tell you, I love this Apple stuff.

Sounds like you are being properly assimilated into the Borg, RTS. Good luck!

Just unloaded the Casio Commando & bought a Motorola Razr Maxx. Supposed to be about as tough (and almost water proof), but has way better support for the desk & vehicle docks, 4G, way longer battery life, more memory, etc. Supposed to be here tomorrow. :surprised:

• Like 2

Never thought it would happen to me....but it did! This from a guy who had a Mororola flip phone for 9 years, and once had to search the internet to buy one exactly like it when the original broke....paid like $80.00 for it too!

But I'll say it loud and proud on the record...."I love my Apple iThings!!!!"

And my iPhone is waterproof, with the LifeProof case I bought for it. Have taken several underwater videos of my kids in the pool with it. The first time I went under I was a little hesitant to say the least, but it worked fine.

Just got a little sick of reformatting my Windows PC hard drive and reinstalling programs every 6 months so the computer would boot up in less than 10 minutes.

EDIT: I guess for the record I should say that I still have my Windows PC. I'm using it now in fact, because my kids have commandeered my iMac. I will be reformatting/reinstalling programs in the PC soon, hopefully the last time before I go buy a Mac for my office just for me.

Edited by RTS

Yes, the IPS Communities app *should* work. With that said, I don't have an iPhone & haven't tested it so YMMV. One of the reasons that we encourage the use of Tapatalk is its integration with so many other forums, not just IPS. I've never heard of IPB Buddy, so that one is an extreme YMMV.

Playing around with ipb buddy now. Looks and feels very similar to mobile site. Since it was free there's a small ad bar at the bottom.

I can navigate forums, search, view messages, statuses, notifications, filter by new content (with sub filters like x days or unread) or filter by threads I've participated in, started or tagged to watch.

at least I'm not the only one experiencing it, cause it would be nice to get to messages;

however, if I get a new message it appears as a notification on my phone and the shortcut takes me into my messages and I can reply, but if I want to go to my messages after going through this shortcut I can't get back into them because it doesn't show up anywhere...

at least I'm not the only one experiencing it, cause it would be nice to get to messages;

however, if I get a new message it appears as a notification on my phone and the shortcut takes me into my messages and I can reply, but if I want to go to my messages after going through this shortcut I can't get back into them because it doesn't show up anywhere...

Ever try taking it up with Tapatalk? Looks like their a Chinese outfit...... might be tough to get much across.

Ever try taking it up with Tapatalk? Looks like their a Chinese outfit...... might be tough to get much across.

Hey Bill, Julio looks like he's a white guy....oh wait Julio...doesn't sound so white.

Oh and they're super gooded at English..

Ying

Admin & Operation

Ying manages all non-engineering operation including HR, Finance and Admin. In short, she make sures we all get paid and well feeded.

• Like 1

I, just moments ago, was prompted by tapatalk to take a customer satisfaction survey...so I'd guess they are open to feedback...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2