Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Surfgatewave

Malibudude

Mdude, appreciate you posting the link. I have to say though stuff like that always cracks me up. Super secret marketing, need to sign up to see it. Whatever.

Mdude, appreciate you posting the link. I have to say though stuff like that always cracks me up. Super secret marketing, need to sign up to see it. Whatever.

Gotta Play by the rules.....

Welp that was short, the wave itself isn't revolutionary or game changing. Let's hope the technology behind it is.

Actually it is but the video is meant to just give concept rather than the details. The system is really cool.

Changing sides while riding = game changer...

Tube ride = major game changer :biggrin:

edit- and no I don't mean getting pulled in a tube :no:

Edited by MalibuTime

Changing sides while riding = game changer...

I would love to see someone stay riding while "changing sides". Sounds like snake oil to me.

what is up with this link that shows up on google?

www.intlmalibuboats.com/-/Surf_Gate.html

cached web page has the following text, but no pictures:

It’s hard to believe that the 2013 Model year is just around the corner.

For 2013 Malibu has packed the models with lots of new exciting features and options;

1. There will be two new exciting additions coming out this fall, the 22 MXZ & 24 MXZ .

1. 2.A redesign of the Wakesetter VTX to better position itself in the ever growing “crossover”

market. New dash and center pylon

3. The Monsoon 450HP 427/LS3 6.2L CAT is offered across the Malibu line lineup, including

the Response TXI with the exception of the Response & Response LX

4. Surf Gate, this is a must on all new 2013 Wakesetter’s and will only be available on

2013 models. It cannot be fitted on models prior to 2013.

5. Metallic Steps & Fenders and Transom Steps with clear LED lighting options on

Boatmate trailers.

6. Rear Plug-and-Play options on all Wakesetter’s & Rides.

7. Charcoal Tower color option added… yellow is no longer available.

1. 8.Hinged ice Chest Cushion STD on all Wakesetter’s

9. 30th Anniversary Edition offered on the Txi, VTX & 23 LSV

Edited by bamabonners

I would love to see someone stay riding while "changing sides". Sounds like snake oil to me.

With or with out the rope? My buddy crashies the wake side the side with the rope all the time.

With or with out the rope? My buddy crashies the wake side the side with the rope all the time.

Without training wheels. Who can't go from side to side with the rope?