Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

factory installed amp rockford fosgate

Jade1989

Hey just wanting to know the specs on the factory installed amp in the wakesetters 2012. How many watts it has and what not.

I have a 2011. They put a RF Punch 500 2 channel on the tower speakers (2 pairs wetsounds). For the sub it's either a 500 2 channel or the 400... I'd have to check tonight. Cabin speakers have no amp. Unsure if there's any change for 2012... sorry. You can go to Rockfords website and see all the specs. Cabins definately need something though. My towers were way underpowered... so I put a new amp on them and moved the 500 watt to the cabin speakers.

I will look @ mine this evening but I have one amp for the tower and one amp for the cabin RF stuff (no factory sub). Again like blagrata said check rockfords site they have some information there.

my 2011 VLX came factory with :

Rockford Fosgate Punch 400.2 (400w x 2) for towers, Fosgate Punch 400.4 (400 x 4) for interiors - yes all 8 interior speakers are run by the 4 channel amp, and MB Quart 1000w x 1 for sub. Sub is square Kicker Solo-Baric L7.

I have had no problems with power. It gets loud!

Edited by bamabonners
  • 4 weeks later...

2011 LSV 400.4 for 8 RF cabin speakers, 500.2 bridged for the RF sub, and soon a 400.4 for 2 tower speakers (REV 8's). With gains up some and crossover freqs adjusted it sounds great to me! Hoping even better with the REV's!