Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

4" seat lift - 2011 V-Ride

lonestar

Maybe we should post a group buy for the 4" riser and when we have enough ppl in, we can send off the order. Saw that there was another member that has made one also and he is saying the samething, need 10 ppl to commit before the order goes out. I'm in

• 4 weeks later...

I am having two built as we speak. I found a guy that was willing to make the riser with a two order min. I have a 08 VTX and looked at my seat and it seems to match the spec of one of our member build sheet. After the two is built.. again, 10 min on the next order. Will keep you inform of the out come.

• 11 months later...

Looks like this thread died out about a year ago. I may have missed the boat. I'd love to get one of these risers. Was there ever a group buy or does anyone have any left over they would like to sell?

I have this a so do many others works great make sure it fits your year boat before buying. Do a search and you will find a big write up on it. It use to have Malibu written on the side looked much better sure you could just add your own. Maybe even buy a decal just an idea.

http://www.bakesonline.com/searchresult.aspx?CategoryID=505

IMG_0592_zps8dd99f67.jpg

I see that there are two options available on ebay. One is powder coated aluminum and the other is anodized aluminum. Any comments on pros & cons of either finish option?

I would message them on ebay and ask. If you do let the crew know what they say.

Edited by Bradley Thornton

I want to raise my seat but I fear that 4" is too much. Is there a 2 or 3" rise base?

Do you guys feel that 4" is too much? is it basically like using the cushion flipped up all the time or is it even higher?

Mike

• 2 weeks later...